Chinese watch live goats being fed to lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
LevesqueIsKing said:
He's not the one insulting people because of their faith.

no, that was me. anything else to add?

religion is the biggest cause of wars on the planet (money coming in at 2nd place) and should be discouraged if people are going to use it as justification to kill other people.

And now anyone who doesn't agree with you has 'serious mental issues'...

Chute said:
you're a narrow minded fool. actually 'blinkered' is a better description
You're ignorant for not being tolerant?

Lets get back the topic and stay away from flaming now?

LevesqueIsKing said:
And now anyone who doesn't agree with you has 'serious mental issues'...

no, not agreeing with me doesnt mean you have issues, but thinking animal cruelty for entertainment is ok does, as my post states.

feel free to misquote me again.

Last time I checked, human beings were allowed to have an opinion, although I did miss the news last night...

Zoro11031 said:
But like Syntax said, in this case the goat cannot escape, and thus, will not survive. However, in the wild, they have a chance of survival.
Hehehe.
If that goat was walking around in the wild, it would still get pummeled by all those lions. It wouldn't have had a chance. I'm not saying it's right throwing it from the side to them, but it just skips a few steps. Those lions were probably going to eat that goat one way, or another.

I say this should be locked before it becomes some huge flame war....

how do you feed a captive animal!?!? you find a sheep kill it, butcher it or order sheep meat from a slaughter house that has already killed it or butchered it. It's entertainment but you also need to kind of what... feed the animal? Not feeding the lion would be cruel. Besides you have no idea how meat gets to the plate you just eat it. For what we know slaughter houses may do the very same thing. Now unless you don't eat meat i would call that thinking ignorent. Again if the animal was in excessive pain it is cruel, if it dies to get eaten it is life.

@ CHUTE Especially the part about religion, only someone that studies the various religions can say for sure if religions start wars. According to historians kings that believed it was right to kill for God started the various Crusades. That is not what the Bible teaches, it was the rulers very ignorence that started the wars sorta like your own ignorence you have shown all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back