Chinese watch live goats being fed to lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
bilzar said:
And that's your beliefs. I do not believe in evolution.

God made man and gave man the breathe of live(A soul), not animals. And that is what I believe
And that's why I'm not religious. If I can't see my dog in Heaven, then **** you, I'd rather go to Hell and see my dog. My dog died a slow and painful death over the course of a week, and it very much seemed liked it cared that it was dying. It even chose it's final resting place: it crawled under the trailer to die. Then my other dog led us to the body (those two were always inseperable), almost as if she wanted to let us know. Our other dog has never been the same since then. You could almost say it's depressed. And you say animals don't care if they die? That they don't have feelings?

Last edited:
Zoro11031 said:
And that's why I'm not religious. If I can't see my dog in Heaven, then **** you, I'd rather go to Hell and see my dog.

Yeah and dogs would go to hell why? No.

You'd rather see a dog...an animal...Than have the best rest of your life ever. You'd rather be tortured for all your life burning in hell, just for a dog?

Yuuu-no.

*Gymnast* said:
can't they find better ways to entertain themselves???

They have the Chintendo Vii... of course not.:lol:

Anyways, Sure, animals don't have souls, but that still doesn't matter. Even God knows when a sparrow dies. Meaning, they are still important:yesnod:

Ok...Seriously...this is what really happened...

Supergoat.jpg

bilzar said:
Yeah and dogs would go to hell why? No.

You'd rather see a dog...an animal...Than have the best rest of your life ever. You'd rather be tortured for all your life burning in hell, just for a dog?

Yuuu-no.
You wouldn't understand. To me, after growing up with dogs, the idea of rejecting "heaven" to them (if there even is a heaven) just because they're animals is just plain stupid. And I had been racking my brains about whether or not I want to be religious for quite a few months before I came to the conclusion to not be religious. And I really don't mind what you believe, but when you have such blatant disrespect for pets, and animals in general, I have no respect for you. And no I am not a vegetarian, if you are wondering. And I know I probably sound like an idiot/hippie right now :lol:

Ugh! Why are you people even discussing the different circumstances in which this kind of treatment towards defenseless animals is ok. It is NEVER ok. NEVER. Now, i'm most certaintly not trying to say you should all become vegeterians, but I even find the killing of animals for food to be cruel and inhumane, let alone the killing of animals for entertainment.

By putting the animal down before throwing it into a pit of lions is more humane than throwing a live animal into a cage of hungry lions just to be torn limb from limb while suffering a painful death.

Zoro11031 said:
You wouldn't understand. To me, after growing up with dogs, the idea of rejecting "heaven" to them (if there even is a heaven) just because they're animals is just plain stupid. And I had been racking my brains about whether or not I want to be religious for quite a few months before I came to the conclusion to not be religious. And I really don't mind what you believe, but when you have such blatant disrespect for pets, and animals in general, I have no respect for you. And no I am not a vegetarian, if you are wondering. And I know I probably sound like an idiot/hippie right now :lol:

I don't have a disrespect for animals...It's just what happens, they die. And It's all cool.

Zoro11031 said:
And that's why I'm not religious. If I can't see my dog in Heaven, then **** you, I'd rather go to Hell and see my dog. My dog died a slow and painful death over the course of a week, and it very much seemed liked it cared that it was dying. It even chose it's final resting place: it crawled under the trailer to die. Then my other dog led us to the body (those two were always inseperable), almost as if she wanted to let us know. Our other dog has never been the same since then. You could almost say it's depressed. And you say animals don't care if they die? That they don't have feelings?

ok.... so you would rather spend an eternity with your dog in hell with THE DEVIL! the most evil thing in existence!!!, than spend an eternity in heaven, the most beautiful place your eyes will ever see, with your creator??? ok if heaven is supposed to make you happy and your dog helps to make you happy, then maybe.... there can be animals there.... after all no living person has ever been there to see it!

*Gymnast* said:

ok if heaven is supposed to make you happy and your dog helps to make you happy, then maybe.... there can be animals there.... after all no living person has ever been there to see it!

True, God could recreate animals in Heaven if he wanted to for our/his enjoyment...or on the second earth. Either one.

*Gymnast* said:

ok.... so you would rather spend an eternity with your dog in hell with THE DEVIL! the most evil thing in existence!!!, than spend an eternity in heaven, the most beautiful place your eyes will ever see, with your creator??? ok if heaven is supposed to make you happy and your dog helps to make you happy, then maybe.... there can be animals there.... after all no living person has ever been there to see it!
In the bible somewhere it says animals can't go to Heaven. So no it wouldn't work. Even if it was a clone or something, I still wouldn't care because I'd know my dog is down in hell somewhere sufferring. (this is not meant to be offensive, just a rebuttle)

I'm not too religious but trying to be more. i'm not atheist but you can't just blame someone for not sharing the same beliefs. anyways if the article says the sheep lived from impact than it wouldn't be very fair. I don't sympathize in the killing of the animal but it shouldn't have to deal with pain, so how i feel depends on that.
EDIT besides if the dog doesn't goe to heaven it may go somewhere else instead of hell. Maybe it rencarnates into another animal or goes to some other haven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back