Chinese watch live goats being fed to lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chewy said:
Have you ever been in a jungle before? You'd be surprised at how often it happens.

I don't know whether to lol or to think this is true...Wth, I'll lol :lol:

I'm sorry, but in a situation such as this, the animal thrown into the cage is given no chance whatsoever. In the wild, the prey always have a chance to escape due to the fact that it's not caged in and it's not being thrown into a pit full of hungry lions. Two very different scenarios. ..

slaughter house animals have no chance of survival since the day they were born, i don't see the difference in the final result. I don't know what hurts more electrocution or impact from falling that high. It seems like falling that high would be less painful.

Syntax said:
I'm sorry, but in a situation such as this, the animal thrown into the cage is given no chance whatsoever. In the wild, the prey always have a chance to escape due to the fact that it's not caged in and it's not being thrown into a pit full of hungry lions. Two very different scenarios. ..

exactly.

omg... Now, I despise PETA, but this is just wrong. I don't care if they do it in the wild, thats life. But making a spectacle of if? This isn't something to laugh at- its death. Again, its a part of life. But its not something to gawk at.

The L.S said:
omg... Now, I despise PETA, but this is just wrong. I don't care if they do it in the wild, thats life. But making a spectacle of if? This isn't something to laugh at- its death. Again, its a part of life. But its not something to gawk at.

But animals have no souls! They don't care if they die or not!

Syntax said:

But, in captivity the lions can't just go out looking for prey. In one way or another the food has to be given to them.

I see your point though, they don't have a chance but if they didn't get killed like that, they'd be cramed into a slaugher house then shipped to the zoo in pieces. Their screwed either way.

But animals have no souls! They don't care if they die or not!

You have got to be kidding me.. Let me ask you something, do you care if you die? I mean, if you don't care, then you would obviously not mind being thrown into a cage full of lions to be torn limb from limb..

Syntax said:
You have got to be kidding me.. Let me ask you something, do you care if you die?

Yes, but humans are not animals. Humans have souls, animals do not.

Those are my beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back