Chinese watch live goats being fed to lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but humans are animals.. After all, we evolved from monkeys..

Syntax said:
Sorry, but humans are animals.. After all, we evolved from monkeys..

And that's your beliefs. I do not believe in evolution.

God made man and gave man the breathe of live(A soul), not animals. And that is what I believe

I'm sorry, but in a situation such as this, the animal thrown into the cage is given no chance whatsoever. In the wild, the prey always have a chance to escape due to the fact that it's not caged in and it's not being thrown into a pit full of hungry lions. Two very different scenarios. ..
Beat me to it

I don't know what hurts more electrocution or impact from falling that high. It seems like falling that high would be less painful

Actually in slaughter houses they inject the animals with a strong tranquilizer to put them to sleep before knocking them out with the lethal injection. Yeah way less painful then falling 30 feet and being ripped to shreds by lions and tigers.

Actually in slaughter houses they inject the animals with a strong tranquilizer to put them to sleep before knocking them out with the lethal injection. Yeah way less painful then falling 30 feet and being ripped to shreds by lions and tigers.
Falling that high would probably be an instant death, could be wrong but that's what i'm thinking. Looks higher than 30 feet.

How did you think people researched wildlife?

That's right, observed them, watched them eat animals, reproduce etc.

Either way you look at it, the animal seems to suffer quite a bit more than if it were to go through a slaughter house. Say for example the lamb/sheep was to land on its legs. Immediately, the animal suffers broken bones before being torn to pieces by the lions surrounding it. Which, isn't that pleasant when you think about it.

God made man and gave man the breathe of live(A soul), not animals. And that is what I believe

To say that animals have no feelings towards life or death is like saying that it is alright to abuse these animals for our own good.

Syntax said:
To say that animals have no feelings towards life or death is like saying that it is alright to abuse these animals for our own good.

No, it's not right to abuse animals. These goats weren't being abused, they were being fed to lions. It's the... "Circle of Life"

Edit: And if you say it's wrong to watch the lions eat them, what's so wrong with that, when you can go to your own local and watch seals eat fish?

You wouldn't think of that as wrong would you?

the way i see it is if the animal doesn't die instantly then it is a bad kill and not part of the circle of life. But i think even if it landed on its legs, it would die quickly.

Wii-Fi said:
the way i see it is if the animal doesn't die instantly then it is a bad kill and not part of the circle of life. But i think even if it landed on its legs, it would die quickly.

In the wild it isn't an instant death...unless its those hunter lions we're talking about..you know..the ones with rifles:shifty:

I believe slaughter houses aren't as inhumane. However, I could be wrong as I've heard various stories about animal cruelty take places in slaughter houses.

surfinrach90 said:
That's what lions do in the wild though, what's the big deal.

Why do they make it seem like it's such a bad thing that the kids got to pet the goat before it got killed? It's just stupid.. should they treat it like crap and ignore it because it's about to be killed, or should the parents have shielded the childrens eyes at the sight of a live goat who's just standing in it's pen?

It's a goat. Lions eat it. End of story really.
If I remember, it's a requirement for a person to help throw an animal aboard... including chickens!

Wait... requirement...? WTF?!?!?!

So what happens if you say no? Do they throw YOU overboard?

:scared:

In the article it says the sheep survived the fall and attempted to get away while the lions and tigers tore off limbs and chunks of flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back