christian guitar?

mitch94

WiiChat Member
Oct 25, 2007
Michigan
some of my friends arent able to get guitar hero due to the songs.

i think they should make guitar hero 4 christian like with demon hunter, P.O.D
and underoath

i am a christian, but i want to play songs that rock! if they made a Christian version of the game, it would be really cheesy.

why won't you friends get the game? all the profanity is bleeped out of the songs!

um mitch let me put it simply its never gonna ****ing happen in the history of guitar hero. NeverSoft is not gonna switch every punk/rock/metal song for little baby christian songs because then it cant be called guitar hero it has to be called acustic christian hero. and those who arent allowed to get it because it has to have christian songs minority is so small to the point were there maybe less than 10 of them. so tell your friends to try to get the DS version.

lol, thats sad. are your friends like 5... and guitar hero will never ever make a Christian game because that would provoke way too many political issues. For example, if they come out with a Christian version, they will have to come out with a Jewish version... and a catholic one... and a Muslim one... etc...

They are just songs though.
Not knocking their beliefs, but its only music.
Many songs are not satanic at all, and its not even about the lyrics in that game.

Its not singstar or anything like that.
I don't see the need to complain about it really.

maybe they have a problem with "number of the beast". as a christian, i can see why that song might get on your nerves a little bit.

they wouldnt do that just for the sake of 1 religion, they have to keep in mind that christianity isnt the only religion in the world....muslim, mormon, catholic, jewish etc

I think some people on here need to calm down.

There would be enough songs - don't underestimate the number of songs created for worshipping God.

Though, I don't think it would work in the same way. Most of those songs are not as "heavy-going" as some rock tracks.

I can imagine if they ever did, then "Here's to you Mrs Robinson" would be on there.

Of course, there's also the age-old Halo-headset defending arguement of "Put the TV on mute"...

...Though it will plainly not be as enjoyable.

I hope some of you do know that there are Christian Rock bands out there that could be easily implemented in this game.
Flyleaf (They're already in it as downloadable content, not Wii version though)
Skillet
Red
Switchfoot
P.O.D. might work

It'll never happen though. And honestly though, do many people actually pay attention to the lyrics when they're playing the song? I know I don't. I'm concentrating on the notes, not the lyrics.

Krusnik said:
And honestly though, do many people actually pay attention to the lyrics when they're playing the song?
Christian extremists who spend there lives trying to point out everything ungodly in the world (everything, basically).

I'm Christian and 14 years old, turning 15 in 9 days; I can get this game. I bet 10 year olds getting this game would not be surprising to find. Are you like...8, perhaps?

see what I mean like if they make a christian version they will have to redesign the electric guitar to an acustic guitar and every thing from the game play mechanics to the songs. no wi-fi, no downloable content, and no multiplayer. so you see this is why it wont happen.

I'm sorry, but I gotta agree with the crowd that says that a Christian rock version of guitar hero would be weak.

It would be about on par with the Mickey Mouse Club version of DDR they released for the Game Cube.

As for why the couldn't get the game? I'm guessing the Momma is an ultra-orthodox bible thumper, and believes that rock music is satanic. As if even Tipper Gore hadn't moved on from that dead horse. The 80's are 18 years gone, move on people...
That and the fact that in the challenge mode you play against the devil, and when you beat him I do believe he becomes a selectable character.

Also, why do people list Catholic separate from Christian? You guys are weird...

Last edited:
Back