christian guitar?

wiifreak9292 said:
maybe they have a problem with "number of the beast". as a christian, i can see why that song might get on your nerves a little bit.

But these songs aren't saying go out and worship Satan. I think you will find that none of the memebers of Iron Maiden are Satan worshippers. I consider myself a christian, but just recognise these things for what they are, just music. I think its too easy too censor your kids too much, and then they grow up being big girls who dont know anything about the real world.

Personally I consider the music of Britney Spears to be far more Satanic. Surely anything they girl has produced is spawned of the devil?

I am DISGUSTED at the attitude of some people on this post, especially Frank_K's recent post. You have some serious issues to deal with, and I hope you figure them out before insulting other religions like that.
So you don't believe in Christian rock and Roll? Kutless, Inhale Exhale, Relient K... Jeez I could keep going if you want!
If you didn't go there before, check the posting rules, I am sure that blatantly insulting other religions is not on!!!
I don't care what you believe in, but you keep it to yourself, K?:mad5:

It is really a matter of what would sell. The religious aspect can be argued to death, but what really matters is money. A christian version of the game just wouldn't sell enough to make it worth it. Look at the market, there just aren't many out there. Not to mention, with religions arguing about who is right, you could loose a sector of your fanbase by catering to one particular religion. I just don't see it happening and I don't think that is a bad thing.

lol no one would buy it... i wouldnt let my kids play it.. i dont want them being brain washed by some christian game.

JeremyGTS said:
lol no one would buy it... i wouldnt let my kids play it.. i dont want them being brain washed by some christian game.
Christian Rock won't brainwash your children...
If you have actually seen any lyrics of bands that I mentioned earlier and some others members mentioned (Skillet, Red, Relient K, etc) They just don't do that. A lot of Christian Rock lyrics could actually be taken as a relationship form (break up, wanting to come back to them, being sorry, etc). Not many bands would say something like "God is great, God is all knowing, God is everything, Everyone believe in him". A lot of the time, it's really hard (or impossible) to tell the difference between just a Rock band, and a Christian Rock band.

It would be a boring game and I don't think it would sell

Back