do you wear a beanie, hat, or nothing on top?

blankconnection said:
skull imprints?:wtf:
yeah im a gamer/rocker, thats why i like skull imprints especially when i saw a beanie with a purple mushroom with a skull on it and the bottom said "game over." i liked it show much, that i bought it.

I like inserting things under my fingertips, bamboo rods are my favorite.
And guess what, it's less pain than looking at all these gay threads all the time.

wario2ooo said:
yeah im a gamer/rocker, thats why i like skull imprints especially when i saw a beanie with a purple mushroom with a skull on it and the bottom said "game over." i liked it show much, that i bought it.
I dont care if you bought a nintendo beanie. I dont need to know that. It doesn't make you any cooler saying that you bought one and what kind it was and that you liked it so much. because I highly doubt anyone gives a crap

I dont care if you bought a nintendo beanie. I dont need to know that. It doesn't make you any cooler saying that you bought one and what kind it was and that you liked it so much. because I highly doubt anyone gives a crap

Nothing nice to say? then don't say anything at all..

Also if you don't like the thread then just ignore it because nobody is forcing you to post in it.

On topic..

I don't wear hats etc.

No hats, no beanies. They dont suit me.....im that kinda guy thats just naturally sexy.

I Wear Nothing... My Hair's Long And i Wear Glasses... So When Put A Hat On, My Hair Gets Caught Inbetween My Glasses And The Hat Making It Stick Out To The Sides.:lol:

I'm A Boy With Long Hair, Yes. :yesnod:

I prefer not to wear a hat, I really love my hair. Without it I would look pathetic :lol:. But I dont do anything with my hair either...I use to, when it was long, but im done killing my hair with relaxers.

Last edited:
I wear a hat whenever I don't have to go to school. I can't wear them to school because they are all dickweeds and take away all your freedoms so I can't wear a ****ing hat since it is "distracting." So instead I spike my hair with big ass liberty spikes. And if someone says something about that, I tell them to go **** themselves...got suspended a few times for that... LMAO

Back