Don't know if you want MySims or not?

Thaanks! lol! I dont like how I sound in it. My country accent certainl showed...and I sounded tongue-tied. Bleh. It could have been better. ---__---*

Essence said:
Thaanks! lol! I dont like how I sound in it. My country accent certainl showed...and I sounded tongue-tied. Bleh. It could have been better. ---__---*
No, it was great. The accent was the best part of the video. :)

Aww..well, thank you for the compliement. I tried to keep it entertaining without sounding....all lame and all.

Cool video! Yesterday I almost bought the game :p

Its just that 60 euro's seems a bit steep knowing myself. :p I'd probably play it for a month and just put it in a closet. Ill try and get it second hand.

One question for you though: How do you record of the screen so good? I'd love to be able to that as well and make all kinds of wii video's once the new games come out

great vid game looks kool but the though of no money is not that great to me lol sorry... awesome vid though

Essence said:
Aww..well, thank you for the compliement. I tried to keep it entertaining without sounding....all lame and all.
naa, you sounded like a proper advert. the game looks really good aswell.

cyberzomby said:
One question for you though: How do you record of the screen so good? I'd love to be able to that as well and make all kinds of wii video's once the new games come out

Oh! Well, I used my DVD recorder. lol! I had my wii hooked up to it and recorded it! heheh! I have so many of my wii games recorded...I may do Halo 3 when it comes out. ^__^*

George: Aww, Thanks! I guess I did alright. But, we can be our own worst critics,you know? lol!

Desi_Wii_G: They really made it for kids so that they wouldnt have to worry about Motives or Money. So, thats why there isnt any money, which honestly, makes things EASIER!

Last edited:
Yay!

wario2ooo said:
:lol:....i love the review....nice job essence :thumbsup:

*claps hands* Yay! Thanks,Wario! I am REALLY glad that you liked it. I was waiting for you to say something. lol!

JAKE196 said:
It's so dang cute! ^_^

There are so many other wii games I want I'll probably have to skip it though. . .

Can you visit other ppl's towns online?

Its unfortunate, but you cant. Which is like major heartbreak for me about this game. BUT....its ok. I mean, I will take pictures of my town, if you all are interested in seeing what I have so far...

o_o.....:lol: i liked the part of creating my own sim too....right now im going to my 4 star ranking....:lol:

Back