Don't know if you want MySims or not?

Nfanboy said:
A few questions:

1. can you change to look and size of my Sim's house anytime?

2. can you just make furniture for your house, or can you only make it for other Sim's houses?

Answer 1: Yes you can. ANYTIME you get ready.

Answer 2: You can make for yourself and other sims ANYTIME you get ready. Theres no limit to making furni. Only, there is a limit to how much that can fit into your house. lol! But, there is no limit to how much furni you can build for yourself and other sims.

That's good. Those were the two things I thought could make the game not as good.

My Grandma said she had a lot of extra change (coins) so she'll bring them to me when she comes. It's for sure I'm getting this game.

Well, I let you know if I made any more money tonight (I could finish cleaning my room)

hehe thats why I was doubting so much over this game. If it was 35 euro's I'd be playing it right now :p

Wow,Nfan! Sounds like me and my sister room..only its the desks that cluttered! lol!

Well, I had to clean my floor, my small mini-locker, the top of my desk, and had to orginize my two desk drawers. It took me a while, and it was hard My floor was the hardest though. I finished though. I'll post how much I got from cleaning my room.

I can't wait to get My Sims!

Back