Don't know if you want MySims or not?

Thats true! I loved how I did Gino's resturant! And Vincent's museum. I am like you. I love the designing. I love the Green and Red Apple design. I love it all. :lol: Thats why I made that other thread! I am dying to see how creative everyone else is.

I want this game:(

Oh well, I found a $25 check from my aunt in my room. And I found an old $25 gift card to Target. I think I'll get Metroid Prime 3 and My Sims when I get enough money. but which one to get first???

Get mysims...

You have worked yourself all weekend. Get mysims. Its calm..its cool and relaxing..and you can laugh and enjoy it. You have enough money now to get Mysims. Get that first,ok?

You should! Give in! Give into that temptation! lol! :lol:

I think the new goth guy I moved in and Violet are going to puke when they see my 100% cute flower shop. I had to pack the roof with pink bunnies to get it all the way up. Now for the inside :D

Yay! You gotta show me a picture,sir! And you gotta add me to your wii. Did you get my message?

OK. I'll work a little more, and when I get enough money, plus my $25 gift card. So a week or two. I'll let you know when I get the money. And If I can figure out how to, I'll post some of my pictures of houses.

Thats great,Nfan! You can use your phone, a digi cam, web cam..whatever you wanna use! Hehehe! I cant wait to see your pics! ^__^*

I have today off from school (I only have to go 3 days a week) so I can do more work to earn some money. I can finish cleaning my room, I could do a bunch of dusting and cleaning, and whatever else i can do.

Anyway, just trying to earn some money. I'll let you know how much money I make at the end of today.

cyberzomby said:
Its just that 60 euro's seems a bit steep knowing myself. :p I'd probably play it for a month and just put it in a closet. Ill try and get it second hand.

Holy crap, it costs 60 euro? WTF, it only costs $50 dollars over here in the US and the Euro is worth more than the US dollar. That would mean that it should cost $85 instead of $50 and you should really be paying 35 Euros if we pay $50

Yea 35 euro's usualy is the price I want to pay for games. ( second hand rules :p )

I was thinking about gettin a US wii to get around the later release dates and higher pricing but I didnt do it. Maybe that would have saved some cash :D

Wow! I didnt know game prices were so different. Yikes! Well, NFan, I hope you get your game and go crazy over it. LOL!

Well, I'm getting it this weekend. I earned $2 today. I have a way that I have enough money. Long story short, my Grandma gave me a big jar of coins and after I put them all in rolls I ended up with over $60. I'll get the rest of the money from there. I could show my sister My Sims. My sister, who is in college, is coming up with her roomate back home for this weekend. My grandma is coming too (The one who gave me the coins)

Anyway, I'll get My Sims this weekend, hopefully.

A few questions:

1. can you change to look and size of my Sim's house anytime?

2. can you just make furniture for your house, or can you only make it for other Sim's houses?

Back