Dose anyone else not rly care about vc

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Well so far its all games that have been released/or have been on compilation packs before
Sonic = theres two packs allready out that cover most of the popular sonics
Mario = all are out on game boy addvance
metriod = ditto

so I'm not gona bother until theres some games on there that HAVE NOT (whoa caps) been put on a games compilation

I was expecting some rare (not the company) games on there

Its the company that made Impossable mission that are doing C64 games
Stay awhile STAY FOREVER

as far as i understand, when you download VC games they are "locked" to your console...

...so will that mean, if have to buy another Wii (cos it goes faulty), i'll lose all of my VC games..

...or is it account driven?

---

as for me actually using the service, well i have a PC (which i can link to a TV) so ermmm.. i probably won't...

... but i will buy some GC games i missed out on!

I'll only be buying N64 games, new origianl games that they are making, and any other game that interests me. But i probably won't use it that much.

Commodore 64 is the best thing about VC now. Such a damn fine system. I remember having that, and not even having a computer. Mmmm, those were the days.

yeah, i the c64 is a nice idea, but im not sure how well those low res images are gonna look on my 40" screen... i remember playing the c64 on a 15" portable back in the day...

... can't wait for creatures and wizball thou

hi all :)

yeh I think the VC is gonna be cool myself - especially for the C64

i have a LOT of emus installed on my PC, and i even have an adapter for my DC arcade stick - so it is very good on my PC

but i like the idea of having so many emus 'out the box' with the Wii

Actully yeah i want it there but i probly will not have all that much games ill only download Banjo Tooie and OOT And MM

most likely i will get a few games that i loved on the n64 and NES. also they said they are gonna be releasing some new games just for the VC

breakpoint said:
i remember playing the c64 on a 15" portable back in the day...

Whoa whoa whoa, you had a 15" ? You lucky bastard. I was stuck with something around 10". When our monitor died we had to use our TV, which then was about 12 - 13". Mmm, delicious 10" goodness.

Back