welcome baphomet;) and...
i'm just going to download ALL the zelda games:D:tard: haha

thx for the welcome :)

yeh i pre-ordered my Wii today

December the 9th here its coming out :p

I also ordered Zelda

when is Paper Mario coming out?

it wasnt even on the list in the Game shop i went to :(

I love the idea of the Virtual Console, but it's just that I already own all of the games which I would from the VC on their origonal consoles. I also like that there is a flat rate for the games. Although this will make some games over-priced and some games bargains, I think it's better to just have it simple like that. But yeah, I won't be using the VC.

I was excited for this feature, then I found out the prices..which I'm not to trilled about, I was planning on buying VC games left and right, and now...=[

I'm only realy going to buy N64 games, if anything. I'm not so hyped over it.

They're clearly gone for launch titles that were very popular when they were first released. The problem is most of us have played those games to death, i'm sure even the younger gamers will have played a lot of them. I'm sure as the catalogue develops over time there will be a lot more games that we want to play. It would be nice to see saturn games on there and the idea of C64 games has made me look forward to the VC a little more.

Well, I'm really hoping that they'll have **** like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie and Konker's Bad Fur Day and such. N64 had some kickass games, so I'm hoping they'll HAVE said kickass games. xP

Both are rare games so no they wont be on there

Darkprinny said:
Both are rare games so no they wont be on there
Nintendo still owns the rights to N64 Rare games, so they can put them on the V.C. Rare just can't make new console games for Nintendo.

im starting to think twice, i might dload VC games, 'cause my dad asked me to look for snes games on ebay (he doesnt like 3d games, he likes retro games), so i might just buy some for the VC instead. (and yes, he does know i can download them onto PC)

Back