Ebay steal

wezeles

Guru of everything Ninty
Feb 12, 2007
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
6074-3351-1151-1701
still your looking at 500 bucks for the games alone if not more.. im tempted to nab it... it was kinda fishy being check or money order but they have no problem with you comming and picking it up so that makes it a little better..

oh yeah, that price is gonna skyrocket in the next 2 hours. Well above $400, prolly $500 or more

i doubt the final price will be much of a deal. that person also has no feedback period, i definitely would not be ok sending those type of funds to a user like that. especially after no paypal. yea right.

ive had a few things on ebay that were fishy like that... people new to ebay, not sure of were to set the price.. i got a 5,000 dollar top end kit for my trans am for 300 bucks.. lady only excepted money order or check.. so i sent a check certified, she had to sign and requested her information first from ebay.. so if anything did happen she had better not be living were it was shipped to... never had a problem came 3 days later.. there are plenty of fishy people on ebay and scammers.. ebay is pretty good at weedin them out though

lol its probably an angry mom... kids got in trouble and shes selling there wii.. lol doesnt care about the money just to get rid of it... snatched up all kinds of deals that way... keep getting in trouble kids

I would personally never purchase something of this nature, on Ebay, especially from somebody with zero feedback/reputation. It is just asking for trouble. Anyone bidding on that auction better read the "fine print" and make sure they completely understand the sellers terms.

-Chewie

Back