This is getting rediculous

markmanuel18 said:
Well This discussion is closed I am done talking with Idiots........my buyers are a 100% happy with their games and I can't be bothered with idiots who don't understand wiiplay is 9 games in 1 CD and also idiots who choose not to read the description of the item right in front of them before they buy it.

Actually the threads quite open and I'm done trying to explain to a scammer the difference between right and wrong. Wii Sports is 1 Game with 9 minigames in there. Period. Finito. The End. You can slice and dice it in as many ways as you want to but thats what you're gonna end up with. Your analogy with Final Fantasy is retarded and so dumb that I'm not even going to respond to that. robertking has already said enough on the subject. I'm sure that the person who wins ur auctions is satisfied but I'm willing to bet that over half of them get pissed off when they click on your link and discover that you're trying to scam them into buying, "14 games" lol.

MasterJedi2U said:
Actually the threads quite open and I'm done trying to explain to a scammer the difference between right and wrong. Wii Sports is 1 Game with 9 minigames in there. Period. Finito. The End. You can slice and dice it in as many ways as you want to but thats what you're gonna end up with. Your analogy with Final Fantasy is retarded and so dumb that I'm not even going to respond to that. robertking has already said enough on the subject. I'm sure that the person who wins ur auctions is satisfied but I'm willing to bet that over half of them get pissed off when they click on your link and discover that you're trying to scam them into buying, "14 games" lol.

Why do you think you are so clever all the time, your not a mod, you have no more power than any other member on this site. Your not more important either. Who cares if he wants to scam someone, he isnt scamming you so whats the matter with you?
You surprise me, you say that im useless and so on but do you realise that you have a go at someone in most of the posts you make in threads... :rolleyes: Your useless this time my friend.

Your medicine doesnt taste very nice does it? So dont give it to other people.. (i hope you are intelligent enough to understant what i mean)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol what medicine are dishing out retard? You haven't said anything that can even remotely be construed as criticism. Your thread in the lounge screams, "DESPERATION" when you put in the title, "the truth about me". No one cares. No seriously. Its not my problem that you look like whatever and that some people don't like you. Where did I say, "I think I'm clever ALL the time"? Where have I said, "I AM A MOD. YOU WILL OBEY ME." I'll tell you when...NEVER. Once again another idiot makes up statements on wiichat. Yes hes not scamming me but he is scamming someone and I think its wrong. But hey if thats what emo kids are into this days go right ahead and scam all you like. I'm done with talking with him about the subject.

P.S. For the record if you had actually read the thread you'd notice I wasn't the only one talking about how there are too many scammers on eBay. But maybe reading is a function you've never acquired. And all my friends are intelligent, confident, and good people. You don't fall under any of those categories so I don't know where you're getting, "my friend" from. And yeah you're pretty much useless here. All you do is nitpick on the stupidest things in the world. I could go into examples but you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
I would like to buy just Wii Tennis. I don't like Bowling, so I don't want to buy it. You claim you have these five games for sale, so sell one to me.

lee.jarratt said:
Why do you think you are so clever all the time, your not a mod, you have no more power than any other member on this site. Your not more important either. Who cares if he wants to scam someone, he isnt scamming you so whats the matter with you?
You surprise me, you say that im useless and so on but do you realise that you have a go at someone in most of the posts you make in threads... :rolleyes: Your useless this time my friend.

Your medicine doesnt taste very nice does it? So dont give it to other people.. (i hope you are intelligent enough to understant what i mean)

what kinda stupid sh*t is that? "Who cares if he wants to scam someone, he isnt scamming you so whats the matter with you?" so just because he isnt doing it to you, its ok? wrong "smart guy" and i use smart very loosely. one day it could be some one you know that gets scammed then your mad. but **** everyone else? thats some hoe ass shi* and very selfish. you the type of ass that would turn your back on some one you didnt know. even if they are in need.

ps since when did you need to be a mod to make a post. mod aren't great either. they just have the say so of what can and cant be posted. also why didnt say anything to that dude that said the thread was closed? isnt that a mods job? plus i was talking mess to that a hole scammer as well yet you said nothing to me. im sure you will now since your put on the spot. but now i dont care what you have to say.:nono:

ninja senses said:
How bout you READ the auction before bidding, its your stupid ass fault.

that may be true. but you are telling me that no one ever gets scammed? plus if its ok then why donest walmart or anyother place sell the nintendo wii with "5" games (wii sports?) matter of fact here is a scammer getting scammed. i loved the hell outta this

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

ninja senses said:
How bout you READ the auction before bidding, its your stupid ass fault.

How bout you READ my post more carefully? I was fully aware of what I was buying. I'm just trying to say these people are the reason stores are still out of stock. Dumbass.

flyinguitar90 said:
wii_factory_small.jpg

This thread is funny to read...LOL

in any event, I dont see what's wrong with this picture...the guy on ebay selling these obviously didn't pick these up from their local store, because they came in the shipping boxes...

So this guy prolly has a business license or reseller license and is getting these straight from a supplier or distributer, so I dont see what the problem is...unless he hijacked a ups truck delivering to gamestop, i think it's perfectly fine.

Just to play the devil's advocate in this argument about resellers, you could say that the resellers are making consoles available to people who otherwise would never be able to get one normally due to work, school, etc.

The real problem isn't the resellers, the problem is nintendo doesn't ship enough consoles out to meet the demand

anyways, that's my 2 cents. :)

i dont see how nintendo isnt shipping enough when you got people buying them of how every they get em and selling em again. trying to make a profit off someone elses stuff.

Robertking1123 said:
i dont see how nintendo isnt shipping enough when you got people buying them of how every they get em and selling em again. trying to make a profit off someone elses stuff.

and what's wrong with that?

markmanuel18 said:
and what's wrong with that?

well look at it this way. do you buy rented games? if so you know that the company that makes em dont get jack. only the store. which i good for us. but look at the long run. the companys dont make money off the used games. then dont have the money to make new games then you complain that games suck. but hell they didmake any money off the game since everyone buys used.

spicka said:
ya i agree, today i saw a wii like that with wiiplay and a nunchuk go for $555 with $30 shipping

I've seen it go up to $700.00. The p$3 is strange though on eBay. Some of em are being sold for less than retail value. Others are reaching the $1,000.00 mark. And even though reselling on eBay isn't my biggest concern since it is a free country and all and I believe in (1st Come, 1st Serve) when it comes to buying things, I still feel bad for the kids who have to rely on their parents to go into stores to get them. Since they can't go early in the morning and unlike some teens they can't spend hours tracking shipments and plotting how best to snag one from Best Buy the moment the shipment arrives.

Back