This is getting rediculous

It all depends on how they word it whether they can be at fault or not. I heard that someone sold three PS1's for about $3,000, wording it like it was a PS3.

Thats what some people do with DSes, they say "DS Lite with 10 games!!!" but when you click they are gameboy games :incazzato:

lmao@14 games. really? unless i see 14 disk it anit 14 games.who ever bought that should have read it first. 5 games looks like wii sports to me. lmao lmao omg. this is too funny. i hope no one fell for this.

I've seen one not too long ago that was sold on ebay "w/14 games" sold for nearly $700.00. I flipped out I was wondering if the winner read the description.
Let the buyer beware.

Its has prices beyond anything you have ever seen.
It has "scammers" written all over it.
It has shown that you don't recieve what you paid for.
Coming to a site near you.
eBay.

Idiotic Buyers

Byuakuya said:
Its has prices beyond anything you have ever seen.
It has "scammers" written all over it.
It has shown that you don't recieve what you paid for.
Coming to a site near you.
eBay.

Lol that should be a hit movie coming out in May so that everyone learns about it. As I've said before and others have mentioned its the idiotic buyers on eBay who are the problem. The sellers are assholes (no doubt about that) but they are just the result of the problem itself and feed into the cycle. If dumbos would stop overbidding on stuff thats not worth it things would be better. If people learned how to read and report people who are running scams then things would be better. IF eBay created guidelines to prevent this whole, "Nintendo Wii with 14 games!" **** then things would be a lot better.

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol that should be a hit movie coming out in May so that everyone learns about it. As I've said before and others have mentioned its the idiotic buyers on eBay who are the problem. The sellers are assholes (no doubt about that) but they are just the result of the problem itself and feed into the cycle. If dumbos would stop overbidding on stuff thats not worth it things would be better. If people learned how to read and report people who are running scams then things would be better. IF eBay created guidelines to prevent this whole, "Nintendo Wii with 14 games!" **** then things would be a lot better.
I agree with you completely.

Look up PS3's, you can find a brand new one on Ebay for less then in the shops, that says a lot right there, if people have the initiative to buy the consoles then put them on Ebay and make a VERY nice amount of money then I don't hold that against them for making money. I don't care what anyone says. And I agree that if you dont read the descriptions you deserve to be scammed, I have seen these 14 game auctions and they do say "Wii Play (contains 14 games), Then you just research Wii play and find the price it's worth.

all we have to do is, as a community, boycott console purchases on ebay. eventually the scalpers will see that they're buying these consoles up, and not making any money rather wasting money and then will have to stop buying so many.

i mean, we all complain about the ebay scalpers yet it's so simple to put a stop to them. if they get no business, they will lose interest in these practices.

but i know it's going to be a hard thing to do, because there are alot of people out there who have enough money to pretty much pay whatever the hell the ebay people ask for.

Last edited:
Dreamweaver said:
How much will the box of a Wii sell for? ;)
I can see where you are going with this. A friend of mine thought that he was buying an xbox when what he actually got was the box that the xbox came in.:lol:

I hate resellers of Wii as much as the next person, but resellers have been around for a long time. There's no reason to get so upset about them. The only thing you can do is to try to outsmart them. And getting myself a Wii was no easy task, especially since I live in Los Angeles where I have never seen a Wii sitting on the shelves, so I feel your pain.

Darth_Zant said:
all we have to do is, as a community, boycott console purchases on ebay. eventually the scalpers will see that they're buying these consoles up, and not making any money rather wasting money and then will have to stop buying so many.

i mean, we all complain about the ebay scalpers yet it's so simple to put a stop to them. if they get no business, they will lose interest in these practices.

but i know it's going to be a hard thing to do, because there are alot of people out there who have enough money to pretty much play whatever the hell the ebay people ask for.

I agree and I do MY part. The problem is that not everyone is on the same page. And I don't hate resellers. Like I said I've come to realize that they are a result of the problem and continue the vicious cycle of "High Bids and High Price". I hate idiots who make the sellers set such high prices and I despise the scammers. Trying to find an XBox 360 Elite online for a decent price is basically impossible but I'm also looking for the Premium package. I should have picked up this one deal where I could have gotten it for $250.00.

Back