This is getting rediculous

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol what medicine are dishing out retard? You haven't said anything that can even remotely be construed as criticism. Your thread in the lounge screams, "DESPERATION" when you put in the title, "the truth about me".

HEH. just read that thread. funny stuff.

deeply offended.. give me a break.. grow a pair. maybe its his "bi" side kicking in? :D

MasterJedi2U said:
....unlike some teens they can't spend hours tracking shipments and plotting how best to snag one from Best Buy the moment the shipment arrives.

LOL...yup that was me plotting...;)

most stores put out 3 every other hour with a hell of alot more in the back claimin they sold out...thats why it took me forever to get mine,if they tell you they have some on the phone an theres none there kick um'...i couldve gotten one another time an this bastard bought two!

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol GOOD LUCK! I'm sure it will pay off eventually.

Oh, no..sorry I was unclear....I meant that I was one of the teens who spent their day plotting how to snag one...Fortunately I got mine in December ..:D

Last edited:
lmao @ that the truth about me thread. give me a break. now he was the same one talking about if someone is scamming someone its fine as long as no one scams him. but some one talk bad about his ass then he want everyone in wii chat to care. two faced ass. just cause you have a disease dont make me feel sorry for you. that dont mean you are allowed to be an ass hole. i seen a few post you posted on one of mine and you were being an ass just like anyone else. so boo fu*king hoo.

Back