This is getting rediculous

flyinguitar90

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
I bought a Wii off Ebay for a superinflated about 3 months ago because I couldn't find a Wii in any store, and today I decided to check to see if the price on Ebay has gone down at all over the past 3 months. And then I found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-Wii-SY...9QQihZ007QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I mean, 14 games and 2 controllers sounds like a really good deal right? But actually, it was just Wii Sports and Wii Play.

It's despicable. This picture specifically:

wii_factory_small.jpg

People like this really piss me off because they're buying up all the Wiis that get shipped here just so they can jack the price and resell it. :mad5:

Yeah, I looked at them the other day and they say OMG 14 GAMES! It's not 14 games. That's like advertising WarioWare as 200 games!

That shouldn't be allowed.

It probably *isn't* allowed on eBay either... I'd report it as abusive myself. I also DESPISE those who buy up consoles just to jack up the prices. In my area (a small market island) it was very hard to get my hands on a Wii and took patience and dedication, believe me, and these suckers gotta be games store employees if you ask me and they should be fired for what they're doing. SCUM RIP OFF ARTISTS!

Yea, I get pissed off at people like that. I remember going on eBay when I was looking for a Wii. I nearly punched the computer screen.

XLaw said:
No what we have learned is that you should always reed the description before buying/bidding on an item!
The descriptions could lie......

yeah, since you can create so many different accounts, the bad rep system doesn't really matter...

Don't even get me started on eBay. That place has become ridiculous. I thought it was the best place to get deals on stuff and in some cases it can be. But in others its just a worst nightmare. Especially when it comes to consumer electronics and gaming stuff. I mean seriously I don't know if its because these people are stupid or because they're lazy but they're willing to hand over so much money to the sellers and not get good deals. I saw one idiot who raised the price of a game that should have been sold for 20 dollars up to 80 dollars! Then theres the Wii Remote & Nunchuk. Holy sh*t I was about to kill myself when I was looking for one those. Normally its $60 but these idiots on eBay are buying it for no less than $80. In most cases its up to 90-100 with shipping. Go searh for an XBox 360 Elite...guess what you'll find? A system thats about to go on retail for around $480 dollas is ALREADY being sold on preorders for OVER $700.00. Some are up to $1,000.00. This is no joke. Have these retards not heard of buying power? The reason these jerks on eBay continue to do this is because there are dumbos who refuse to be reasonable buyers and NOT bid huge and excessive amounts on stuff that doesn't warrant it.

Last but not least I hate the whole "Nintendo wiii with 14 Games!" sellers. I send them nasty messages and then report them to eBay. Same with these losers who are selling, "auction tickets" or "charity tickets" with 1 person out of 500 recieving the prize. And the worst is these lunatics who are selling, "information on how to get a FREE system". Basically eBay is a cesspool of human filth and I hate going there sometimes but it can't be avoided.

MasterJedi2U said:
Same with these losers who are selling, "auction tickets" or "charity tickets" with 1 person out of 500 recieving the prize.

usually that works out well for the winner (gets 250 dollar system for like 1-5 dollars) and the seller (makes like 1000 dollars) but screws it up for everybody else. ebay is the place for old stuff, not new stuff.

I find this stuff quite funny. Its really the buyers fault that they are too stupid to read the description before buying. Its like those people that bought 360 boxes for $600 when it clearly says that it was just a box. If they are that dumb then they deserve to be ripped off. Maybe it will teach them something.

*Wii 5 Games sports disc (Baseball, Tennis, Bowling, Boxing, and Golf)
*9 Game Disc Bundle that includes (Table Tennis, Laser Hockey, Fishing, Find Mii, Pose Mii, Shooting Range, Billiards, Charg! and Tanks.
!! That's a total of 14 Games

Sounds like good Marketing on their part, and bad reading on yours. You should ahve checked his feedback and saw all those blanket comments. I feel bad for you but that's a pretty genius scam, made around 180 dollars.

Last edited:
Back