Finnaly bacame a gamestop employee!

miiwiiwii

Banned
Dec 26, 2007
Hoover
Wii Online Code
1026-7977-4441-8732
i can't believe they picked me!2 weeks ago i signed up for the job to work at the register. well luckily since i worked at publix for the past year, i had some talent with the register. istartnext monday! cant wait. they needed more peeps b/c unfortunatley peeps have tried to steal out of the store. yeah steal. unfortunately they dont have one of those theft detectors so they were screwed. so now instead of 4 gamestop employees at one time 7 at one time at a schedule. 2 cash registers, 2 unboxing materials and 3 walking around asking people if they need help and stuff like that.there was a part in the sign up form to write why we want the job.for my luck the other guy wrote he just wanted money.iwrote i loved video games , good with math, and im very mature. Most percent if that other guy would have wrote something better, he would have won b/c he was like in his 30's.i hope now i can help people with release dates shipments for systems and anything else on wiichat.

Congratulations! It's really nice to work where you want to work, which usally isn't that easy. I wish you a good luck and I'll be looking forward for your help regarding game info..

cant dont get shirt and tag until monday. didnt i already post that i dont work till then? promise ill put a pic in monday, an hour before i go 2 work.

congrats, im thinking about applying at my local gamestop since most of the guys up there know me from being in there so much lol.

yeah sign up if theyre wanting employees the thing is i hope i dont get fired for playing the games at wrong time. gonna get to work early! maybe 20 min?

it really doesnt matter about brawl, b/c i preorderd it but next few years first person grabin for games like guitar hero mario galaxy and brawl

:lol: lol theyre prob goin 2 push me away from the reggister but hey dont blame them. most percent probably gonna camly ask peeps that have preorders. i hope jennifer(the manager)makes them walk in single file. that should be somthin to look at.

:smilewinkgrin:
261311 said:
Sounds cool, I've never seen one in Ontario/ Mississauga but that doesn't mean it's non-existent.
Gamestop?...if u mean the store then thats wierd.check store location on the sitw. all u have 2 so is put in ur zip code. hope that helps!

How much Employee Discount do you get? Maybe they can hire me next year when I turn 16.:)

Back