Finnaly bacame a gamestop employee!

i get 2o% off right now but im hoping in the next few months for me to get raise! get games day or 2 before anyone else

gamestop dosent pay that well though, and the discount is only 20%, bestbuy will start you at 7.50 in the media section and u get store cost on all games and accessoires, that means if u lookin to get that $80 hdmi cable for your ps3, u can get it for a mesely $8.12....gamestop cant offer u that. exactly 10.40 off all ps3,360 games and 8.58 on wii games, just about any accesory in retail is HIGHLY marked up for profit, so cables, adapters, extra controllers, dirt cheap with discount. got me a ps3 controller for $24, the wii zapper for $11, wii point cards for $15. but seriously....9 bucks for a hdmi cable....

Last edited:
Practice your "Would you like to preorder X game?" speech.

miiwiiwii said:
i can't believe they picked me!2 weeks ago i signed up for the job to work at the register. well luckily since i worked at publix for the past year, i had some talent with the register. istartnext monday! cant wait. they needed more peeps b/c unfortunatley peeps have tried to steal out of the store. yeah steal. unfortunately they dont have one of those theft detectors so they were screwed. so now instead of 4 gamestop employees at one time 7 at one time at a schedule. 2 cash registers, 2 unboxing materials and 3 walking around asking people if they need help and stuff like that.there was a part in the sign up form to write why we want the job.for my luck the other guy wrote he just wanted money.iwrote i loved video games , good with math, and im very mature. Most percent if that other guy would have wrote something better, he would have won b/c he was like in his 30's.i hope now i can help people with release dates shipments for systems and anything else on wiichat.

Give me all the games. lulz.

Very good! Have fun and be a good gamestop salesmen! I heard a lot of bad storys on here about gamestop salesmen!

i dont know what its like in america but over here in england they seem to give a life story as they pick up the phone :S

Back