hello good news and bad about the wii

miiwiiwii

Banned
Dec 26, 2007
Hoover
Wii Online Code
1026-7977-4441-8732
2day i went to my job(gamestop)to get my stuff.well shipments come to gamestop on sundays. so i had 2 help out(unfairly but got 2 play guitar hero for a while after)like u all know employees know stuff that noone else knows about.lets get to the good stuff.

Good:
we all know how annoying it is just to listen to music in slide shows right well guess what?
Nintendo announced to game stores that theyre going to sell a music and video software! unfortunatley ur going 2 have 2 go 2 a store 2 buy it.its still tba though.what its sopposed to do is put the cd in the wii and it downloads the channel.youll be able to download music and videos there.and yes people from usb and internet also.but only avi mp3 and mp4 files sorry torrent peeps but its all b/c of hackers.
internet channel 1.1 Rumor from kotaku

it says supposedly that the next upgraded version will be free for peepes who already bought it but unfortunately for peepes who hadnt but it yet it will now be 1000 wii points.supposedly its to let copy and paste all i know.

Bad
brawl
incase u havent heard, there r already people in japan who r sitting in front of the gamestores.crazy i know. theres been riots there about brawl. people r goin nuts! if people dont stop sakurai and nintendo might decide not to sell the game and call it off.(imo) the whole world is goin 2 go nuts

yes there should be a demo there 13 thru 19 ill tell u when we get it.and idk thatwould be messed up if they stop the sell of brawl and gave everyone theyre money back by mail....thatll be a said day for earth

theres no way that they would cancel this game. it would be WW3

i know but still that would be funny lollolololol people will assasinate sakurai. lol.

Well I like the idea of the channels you mentioned there.
I also don't see them canceling Brawl, its too big of a game for Nintendo to cancel, no matter the circumstances. (Unless the world was blowing up or something)

The music channel has to be one of the best news I heard so far, thing is will it also be able to stream music while playing a game?

CantGetAWii said:
I also don't see them canceling Brawl, its too big of a game for Nintendo to cancel, no matter the circumstances. (Unless the world was blowing up or something)
but with that said they might just call it off for japan if they dont stop.lol

Wow, you are really stupid.

Sakurai said:
Yeah...our game is too popular and has to much hype...yeah...

...So we're just going to call the whole thing off...yeah...

Lastking23 said:
The music channel has to be one of the best news I heard so far, thing is will it also be able to stream music while playing a game?
actually there r specific games like brawl that will be able to do it. maybe... on the site it had pics of songs that u choose 2 listen 2 while playing . i mean lets think about it wiisports and other games were able to get miis off of miichannel right? this should be interesting to see if it will. i go to work 2morrow ill ask the other employees. man love when we have meetings! all this great news i get to share wit my peeps.

CantGetAWii said:

They'd probably just push up the release date.

^Again, I doubt this information is true. With Sakurai making such a broad song selection and putting so much time and effort into 'My Music', why the hell would he let kids play to Soulja Boy? IT ISN'T LOGICAL.

Back