Finnaly bacame a gamestop employee!

i actually met a good gamestop salesmen. which i hope u are too. i was going to buy that wi-fi usb connector nd he asked me what i was using it for. i told him for the wii nd how i didnt have a router. then he told me i should go buy a router instead so were like ok. duz any other salesperson be helpful like that nd loose a sale?

thnx a lot for the replies! let them keep on comin! when i get my work stuff on monday ill be ready to go. also ask me anything about games and ill get some info at work! P.S right now i get paid 7.50/hr(which is good) the minimum money a person could get is 6.25. seems im trustworthy!

Cool, congrats on the job! Things will get rough from time to time, but sweat it out and you'll last a while.

[.]QFT. Most of them are terrible at their jobs.[/QUOTE]
well not me. then with that said thats steryotype not every gamestop has every employee as a jerkface soo keep the nonsense out of here.

D1nner said:
Yeah not that many in Canada.. But I remember seeing one in Pickering TC.

I don't think its a Gamestop in the Pickering TC, but an EB Games. Although, the best EB Games in Ajax/Pickering, is the one in the Durham Centre plaza on Kingston Rd. The employee's there are awesome, and everyone gets along with em.

miiwiiwii said:
thnx a lot for the replies! let them keep on comin! when i get my work stuff on monday ill be ready to go. also ask me anything about games and ill get some info at work! P.S right now i get paid 7.50/hr(which is good) the minimum money a person could get is 6.25. seems im trustworthy!

crap dude man i cant wait till im 16 nd i can work. i could use the extra cash in my pocket. haha gl again hopefully u do get a raise nd are getting 10 bucks/hr

KhaosNite said:
I don't think its a Gamestop in the Pickering TC, but an EB Games. Although, the best EB Games in Ajax/Pickering, is the one in the Durham Centre plaza on Kingston Rd. The employee's there are awesome, and everyone gets along with em.

Its actually both XD. The Gamestop is right beside the Zellers and the Ebgames is at the main entrance.

Hey that's awesome. I went to my local gamestop a few months ago (I was 17) and I asked if they were hiring (there was a sign outside saying they were) and the guy seemed hesitant and looked at the manager and then after a while he said you have to be 18..??

:smilewinkgrin: yes it matter what state youre in. first u have to at least have a drivers license( no matter what in anywhere) then u have to be 18(like i am) there r states that allow 16 and some 17's but u have to have a d-license

Back