First Time Camping out? Check out this article

COLDshiver

Wii Owner
Sep 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
4532-8683-6668-7765
Is it your first time camping out for a console? Second time? Just found an article that can help some people on camping out for the Wii.

Click Here

The article suggests to bring friends, know the manager, make sure that other people know that you are in line, and get there early! (sat morning)

I don't get it...
so let's say I'm at a mall in Pensylvania waiting for them to start selling Wii's at midnight I should get there saturday morning?

No way that many people will be there... why not hang with friends till midnight then head on over and buy a Wii...

:crazy:

StevenNevets said:
I don't get it...
so let's say I'm at a mall in Pensylvania waiting for them to start selling Wii's at midnight I should get there saturday morning?

No way that many people will be there... why not hang with friends till midnight then head on over and buy a Wii...

:crazy:

Well, it depends. If you live in an area where lots and lots of people want the Wii, then you'll have to get there saturday morning. If you're in a less populated area (or microsoft/sony dominated area) then you probably don't have to

I don't live in PA but will be there at launch... PA is gneraly not crowded, but no clue on how many people want what

I'm going to check hourly, starting at 8pm on the 18th. When i see a line, then i'll get in the line. If not, i'll come back to check the next hour

i already got my plans ready!

i got people inside that will provide me with info as soon as possible, and got my cousin to start the line for me while im at work and i finish when i get out,also counting with the help of my G/F... and packing dvd player,dvds,nintendo DS,couple Dollars..and a burger king across the street!

already have the 19th off and if this dont work im goin to be heated!

Back