For all of you "hackers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamecubes arnt easy to hack.. took me a while and with time and cost.. atleast for the mini dvd version its almost not worth it to do it... now to put it on a full size dvd to play on the Wii it might be easier.. good luck finding a burning program to copy GC games though.. i only know of one... and it takes forever.. i am kinda suprised they went to the full size dvd.. but didnt bother to add dvd playing capabilities... im sure it wouldnt take much.. i understand why they didnt do it with game cube... except the panasonic version... just more cost to add something everyone has or can pick up for 20 bucks at any store.. i do like the SD card though that is awsome considering all my cameras and camcorders use SD cards and now i can add picture,music,and movie play onto my stereo system without having to burn it onto a dvd first...

Rand said:
You guys really deserve a slap in the face. You supposedly support Nintendo, wait for their product for years, praise them, etc then you buy stuff that completely kills some of their products? I think you should actually support them and not do stuff like this. You sit here and say how good they are and then completely stab them in the back. Just buy their stuff, or if you feel like it switch to another system, but stop bein such a'holes.

? ok. This makes no sense dude. You dont even give an example of a hacker in your little rant.

Rand said:
then you buy stuff that completely kills some of their products

That is the only thing that you use to refer to what hackers are supposedly (according to you) doing to nintendo. It doesnt make sense.. you dont even say what these "hackers" are doing. The only thing I can think of that you mean is "hackers" buying mod chips that change the system. Well sorry but that isnt what a "hacker" is, hackers alter systems via internal programing. Using a modchip makes you a "modder" not a hacker. Thats two diffrent things. The only other meaning i can get from that quote is you think it is bad for people to praise nintendo then not buy their stuff... are you talking about buying third party products and not nintendos first party ones? That has Nothing to do with "hacking".

Rand...

The next time you want to go off about how you think people are "a'holes" (wtf) you need to leave a little more precise and educated form of crticisim. Right now... all that you've done is PMS like a little b*tch.

Pull your tampon out long enough to make sense next time ok buddy? :thumbsup:
peace.

Last edited:
guys some people might want modchips to play games from another region, did you ever think about that maybe not all people that want to hack or want modchips are trying to rob nintendo of money. If nintendo had taken region locking off alot of people wouldnt bother with modchips and the like.

why are people in this thread talking about modchips ?

modchips do not partain to hackers. :mad2:

why are we even talking about this at all? I mean if you want to talk about something talk about how LAME rand's comment was to begin with. :wtf:

Rand said:
You guys really deserve a slap in the face. You supposedly support Nintendo, wait for their product for years, praise them, etc then you buy stuff that completely kills some of their products? I think you should actually support them and not do stuff like this. You sit here and say how good they are and then completely stab them in the back. Just buy their stuff, or if you feel like it switch to another system, but stop bein such a'holes.
wow
yourgay.jpg

seriously, how do they affect you in any way shape or form, your just like that person who cant stand people saying "times" but slightly different case but way more worse nonetheless

LyricistSoldier said:
? ok. This makes no sense dude. You dont even give an example of a hacker in your little rant.

That is the only thing that you use to refer to what hackers are supposedly (according to you) doing to nintendo. It doesnt make sense.. you dont even say what these "hackers" are doing. The only thing I can think of that you mean is "hackers" buying mod chips that change the system. Well sorry but that isnt what a "hacker" is, hackers alter systems via internal programing. Using a modchip makes you a "modder" not a hacker. Thats two diffrent things. The only other meaning i can get from that quote is you think it is bad for people to praise nintendo then not buy their stuff... are you talking about buying third party products and not nintendos first party ones? That has Nothing to do with "hacking".

Rand...

The next time you want to go off about how you think people are "a'holes" (wtf) you need to leave a little more precise and educated form of crticisim. Right now... all that you've done is PMS like a little b*tch.

Pull your tampon out long enough to make sense next time ok buddy? :thumbsup:
peace.

agreed.

COLDshiver said:
You're being too general by using the term 'hacker'. You deserve a slap in the face. There are those who hack it for illegal purposes but there are those who aren't doing it for illegal purposes. it's not like every hacker wakes up and says, "I feel like screwing up Nintendo by making a uber 1337 haxxorz!!11!!". Many of them exploit the console and make it better than what currently shipped out as. For example, overclocking them, adding DVD functionality, and tons of other things to make the Wii even better than what it really was when it was in the box.

And don't be jelous because they can do it and you can't. I envy them very much (for their skills, not their actions)

Want to know why I put " marks around hackers? I couldnt come up with a better term. Abusers? There you go. Abusers. My point wasn't that people "hack" it was that they were using others "hacks". People are mass producing products that bypass what Nintendo purposely set in, and you all decide to buy them and be loyal to them even after all your fanboyishnss to Nintendo. I dont know if you cant read, or if you cant understand the underlying meaning is, but you completely missed my point.

Ah man..none of you can even figure out what I meant. I admit that my first post was a little..childish/uneducated. I was tired. For all of you who want to protect the title of hacker, go ahead and read my last post. Be a rebel from common society, be unique, protect your title of honor. And for all for all of you deciding to act immaturely and posting how stupid I was, go ahead. This is my business. It does affect me. I hate watchin people do stuff like this. It bugs the crud out of me and I wanted to post it. Thanks for all the mature responses.

Last edited:
double post... ?

ok ok man i aint the enemy i dont do anyting to my wii so chill

As far as modding your wii n what not there is nothing unethical about that.. copying games n things that unethical but modding to play non region games or to allow other devices like keyboards n such isnt wrong. I still think you're to vague. Don't come telling me i'm not reading.. i read fine... its your lack of writing skills that has us all puzzled...

Don't challenge me with harsh words... i'll own up on you with sticks n stone tactics you've never seen.

- LyricistSoldier.

LyricistSoldier said:
double post... ?

ok ok man i aint the enemy i dont do anyting to my wii so chill

As far as modding your wii n what not there is nothing unethical about that.. copying games n things that unethical but modding to play non region games or to allow other devices like keyboards n such isnt wrong. I still think you're to vague. Don't come telling me i'm not reading.. i read fine... its your lack of writing skills that has us all puzzled...

Don't challenge me with harsh words... i'll own up on you with sticks n stone tactics you've never seen.

- LyricistSoldier.

Yes it was a double post, and I dont really care. And I agree with you that non-region game modding is fine. But copying games is. And I believe, correct me if Im wrong (and if I am than this whole post is pointless), that most people use mod chips for copying games. Keyboards and other things are fine, but when someone spends their time to make something, like a game, and you sit there and spend absolutely no money on their product, but still get every benefit a buyer would get, that is completely unethical (Thats probably spelled wrong). As for you addressing my writing skills, I already did and fixed it. Go ahead and try your tacticts. I dont mind. (I quoted you just so I could adress all of your arguments).

Oh..overlooked something. I wasnt saying that you couldn't read, I was talking to coldshiver. I quoted him not you.

Last edited:
oh my god. im not the only one. Hackers deserve to die! nintendo for life! (btw what do you mean hackers?)

-wii dosent have mod chips thats what that pathetic excuse for a game system xbox is for.

Wiitendo said:
oh my god. im not the only one. Hackers deserve to die! nintendo for life! (btw what do you mean hackers?)

-wii dosent have mod chips thats what that pathetic excuse for a game system xbox is for.
your such a fanboy, the reason you probably hate the 360 is because your to poor to afford one so your excuse for not getting one is that you hate it

Sovieto said:
your such a fanboy, the reason you probably hate the 360 is because your to poor to afford one so your excuse for not getting one is that you hate it

Its not that, calm down. 360 is so overated. im not going to start a flame war though. Wii can do anything 360 can and more. look at my sig "fanboy" thats what the console wars are right now. Gears ofwar, and halo line ups. If i had to pick to get the nexgens in order i would get Wii(duh!) PS3(if i had the money lol) and i gusse xbox 360 if you count that as nexgen.(it did come out a year ago.)

Ugh..you stupid irrelevant whiners. Get over it. It doesn't concern you what others do with Nintendo products. You just come off like a pathetic wanna-be “patriots”. You can be a fan..but please, stop being faggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back