For all of you "hackers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! You wish kid, you hate the Wii, ive seen it, you said that you sold your Wii cuz you thought it was a "kid gaming system" which was TODDED, but thats you. This forum is just like America, love it, or LEAVE IT!
so get out of my house, son

The Fox has spoken....

Tails McCloud~ said:
HA! You wish kid, you hate the Wii, ive seen it, you said that you sold your Wii cuz you thought it was a "kid gaming system" which was TODDED, but thats you. This forum is just like America, love it, or LEAVE IT!
so get out of my house, son

The Fox has spoken....
this is more my house than itll ever be yours, i dont recall exactly saying its a kid systems? i thought it was boring and annoying to play real games with

REAL games? Lets clarify what a real game is, a real game, is any game, you either like it or you dont, and my point is if you dont like the Wii, then you shouldnt point it out in a Wii forum, because people like me will start the flaming process and then it becomes a huge-scale argument where I speak the truth and you look like an idiot, cmon, if you dont like the Wii, fine, who cares, but dont bring your hate in threads in which its not appropriate

Tails McCloud~ said:
REAL games? Lets clarify what a real game is, a real game, is any game, you either like it or you dont, and my point is if you dont like the Wii, then you shouldnt point it out in a Wii forum, because people like me will start the flaming process and then it becomes a huge-scale argument where I speak the truth and you look like an idiot, cmon, if you dont like the Wii, fine, who cares, but dont bring your hate in threads in which its not appropriate
you obviously dont even get that the intial post was just showing thats hes being a fanboy and just saying: this is overrated, without backing it up, get a clue
and real games are like zelda and gears of war and i dont like the fact of flicking my wrist every second during a battle, i find it annoying not intuitive

We dont care what you dont like, daddy said GET OUT son.
you = DICKFACE and thats the bottom line, im not even coming back to this thread cuz im right and your wrong and I know it, suck it

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
We dont care what you dont like, daddy said GET OUT son.
great way to handle it, glad you can speak for all of wiichat too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back