For all of you "hackers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
anekin007 said:
piracy and hacking are not the same thing.. if someone makes a illegal copy of a movie that doesnt make you hacker.. ripping a music cd and copying it doesnt make u a hacker.. its pirating.. ARRRGGGGG!!!

Agreed, thats why I was confused in the first place. $10 says the guys who made this thread has at one point in his life downloaded something for free..and I don't mean software updates.

Sovieto said:
your such a fanboy, the reason you probably hate the 360 is because your to poor to afford one so your excuse for not getting one is that you hate it

Hahahahaha......sorry.....no wait......hahahahahahahaa

(wipes away tears)

Piracy=many years in jail
Hacking=many more

HA! You dont know what YOUR talking about, son
outside of the gaming world is what im talking about...You=MORON
I know thats not what this thread is for, but I thought id make my presence known, because I can do that, duh:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Where have all the sane people gone?

6thsense.jpg

HAHA! Don dumb, just a little misguided, hell get it, watch, lol
LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOY!!!

wezeles said:
gamecubes arnt easy to hack.. took me a while and with time and cost.. atleast for the mini dvd version its almost not worth it to do it... now to put it on a full size dvd to play on the Wii it might be easier.. good luck finding a burning program to copy GC games though.. i only know of one... and it takes forever.. i am kinda suprised they went to the full size dvd.. but didnt bother to add dvd playing capabilities... im sure it wouldnt take much.. i understand why they didnt do it with game cube... except the panasonic version... just more cost to add something everyone has or can pick up for 20 bucks at any store.. i do like the SD card though that is awsome considering all my cameras and camcorders use SD cards and now i can add picture,music,and movie play onto my stereo system without having to burn it onto a dvd first...
modchips can play gamecube games easy

This is Kon, he will rule you...
250px-KON.jpg

Wiitendo said:
Its not that, calm down. 360 is so overated. im not going to start a flame war though. Wii can do anything 360 can and more. look at my sig "fanboy" thats what the console wars are right now. Gears ofwar, and halo line ups. If i had to pick to get the nexgens in order i would get Wii(duh!) PS3(if i had the money lol) and i gusse xbox 360 if you count that as nexgen.(it did come out a year ago.)
i think wii is overrated and i actually have REASONS, because it gets old fast unless your with friends (like a trampoline)

To you it does, but you dont count, you just hate the Wii, so get out of our WiiChat, ive seen you around the forums before flaming the Wii, thats all you do, suck it

Tails McCloud~ said:
To you it does, but you dont count, you just hate the Wii, so get out of our WiiChat, ive seen you around the forums before flaming the Wii, thats all you do, suck it
yah i count, cause i...admit the truth? what? all i do is flame the wii? obviously your not around the forums much, i dont hate it, i just put fanboys in their place, suck me :O :incazzato: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back