galaxy graphics

Yeah, the graphics are good, but I wouldn't say they were as good as PS3 graphics. The only wii game I'd say that has that good graphics is Brawl.

FFS! said:
just thought id say that ive had this game for 2 days now and the first thing i noticed when starting the game is that the graphics are absolutely amazing. Considering some of those wii games out there that ive played with absolutely second rate graphics, i would go so far as to say that galaxy is ps3 standard graphics. This may only be the case on a decent tv, i dunno, but im someone who takes close note to graphics and galaxy gets a 10/10 for graphics for a wii game imo. The textures on all objects and landscapes are crisp and the shading details on characters and undersides of planets are great to play amongst. Anyway, just thought i'd recommend this game to anyone uncertain about it.

Wait till you get further into the game, ohhh boy! It deffinatly DESERVES all the acolades it's getting around the internet and gaming world! Good job Nintendo!

samXcor3 said:
do you want freakin mario to look like a real person or an actual video game character? also do you want bowser to look like a freakin real life stegasaurus or something? what the hell do you people want?!

Totally true... Mario can't be made by other way... it's cool as he is... Totally true what you said, repped.

You know what? I wish people would STOP comparing wii graphics to the PS360. It is pointless! It's like having a volvo and expecting it to perform like a jeep, ain't gonna happen!

I'm not sure, I was playing it in the Gamestop(on a TV that roxxored at the 360/PS3 graphix) and the home observatory looked awful, Mario looked like an 80's cartoon n'stuff

PS: I'm not comparing the Wii to a PS3/360

No doubt it's a beautiful game, but let's not go as far to say that it's even close to the PS3. :rolleyes:

Arch0n said:
I'm not sure, I was playing it in the Gamestop(on a TV that roxxored at the 360/PS3 graphix) and the home observatory looked awful, Mario looked like an 80's cartoon n'stuff

PS: I'm not comparing the Wii to a PS3/360

But in a way, you just did...

To those who still complain about the wii's graphics not being as good as the PS360:

As I said in another thread; Comparing the wii to the PS360 is like buying a jeep and expecting it to perform like a hummer! There just no point in doing this, you are only setting youself up for disapointment. I mean, if "you" bought the wii, expecting it to be like its more powerfull cusins, that you didn't do you homework!

You either accept it as is, or SELL the damned thing and get the machine YOU REALLY WANTED!

Last edited:
romj said:
But in a way, you just did...

To those who still complain about the wii's graphics not being as good as the PS360:

As I said in another thread; Comparing the wii to the PS360 is like buying a jeep and expecting it to perform like a hummer! There just no point in doing this, you are only setting youself up for disapointment. I mean, if "you" bought the wii, expecting it to be like its more powerfull cusins, that you didn't do you homework!

You either accept it as is, or SELL the damned thing and get the machine YOU REALLY WANTED!

No I'm NOT compariing the wii graphics to the PS360, I'm just saying that on a TV screen that displayed other games (Wii,PS3,360) wonderfully, showed SMG as a game with very BAD graphics, I'm not sure but the graphics weren't what I expected for a wii game, In other words, It wasn't up to Wii standards for me.

Mebe it was a glitch in the system I dunno...

samXcor3 said:
do you want freakin mario to look like a real person or an actual video game character? also do you want bowser to look like a freakin real life stegasaurus or something? what the hell do you people want?!

He could look like this....
presentation.jpeg

Or this....
124644470346535142b2f78.jpg

SMBMovie-MarioLuigi2.jpg

2.jpg

And who could forget Koopa?
ss_smbmovie-dvd_02.jpg

mariomovie5.jpg

Oh wait....they already tried that. Mario looks best the way it is. If they made the graphics to compete with PS3, then the above would be the result.

....couldn't resist
mariomovie7.jpg

(rep me if you enjoyed the blast to the past, otherwise Mr. Bom-omb will be paying you a visit!)

Arch0n said:
No I'm NOT compariing the wii graphics to the PS360, I'm just saying that on a TV screen that displayed other games (Wii,PS3,360) wonderfully, showed SMG as a game with very BAD graphics, I'm not sure but the graphics weren't what I expected for a wii game, In other words, It wasn't up to Wii standards for me.

Mebe it was a glitch in the system I dunno...

You were looking a hi def tv screens with games made in high definition. The wii can only display games in 480p, well below that of the PS360. I think that is why it looked so bad to you.

Back