Goldeneye Xp Lobby or Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey add me i dont hack thats why you can do xp lobby and infinte ammo for fun. heres the code 5231 7705 5834 pm yours so we can play!:mushroomlife::yesnod:

its ok though you dont have to:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
xp hack- anyone on now??? friend me- FC- 3556 1733 7343

if anyone is on now til 5:10 pm cst, i'll be playing and would like to get in an xp lobby. let me know.

Thanks,

Hatteras

FC- 3556 1733 7343

WHAT IS THIS BLABERING ABOUT HACKERS NOW SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME AND MY HACKING FRIENDS THATS RIGHT SAY SOME THING:yesnod:

Eh... Wtf?!

ranger.gif

tbh ive not read this thread....just the op...

but coz you said what you did....

"PS: Don't get pissed 'cause I hack, I just wanna have fun.
yesnod.gif
"

....i'll say fair play to you....

do what you wish....

what bugs me are the hackers who do it to all....i just ragequit and start again. spoils it for me and others....

but if you wanna cheat/hack and go do it with a bunch of "willing" participants.....we'll thats your choice.

how about doing it in a certain obscure region... save the rest of us the hassle?

and tbh if i had a second account i may have been tempted to join you... but i got just this one and im happy ty :)

For fun. I'm fine with hacking for fun, and everyone's in on it.
But if the other team is using it to THEIR own advantage, that kinda takes the fun out of it.

I'm in. Unlimited smoke and nades i'm chill with.

But hackings noy fair for the other people u play with
I don't think hackers have any bad intentions...they just want to have fun throwing grenades blindly in a room covered in smoke. If you don't like it then don't play with them, there are plenty of other games going on.

Good good! Check out the goldeneye leaderboards! <3

But on the online goldeneye leader board the hackers are at the top of the leader board because they hacked the game to get the most kills. And the kill ratio is not even believeable. Their numbers that no 1 could get. So that why its not fair to people who dont hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back