GTA for Wii!

I would love for GTA to come to wii it would be kind of odd though

Nintendo has Mario
Playstation has GTA
Xbox has Halo

controllers should be good since it's in 3rd person. Probably like Zelda. Nunchuk to move, remote to point and shoot, with slashing/punching motions.

Yellow_Wii said:
basically it came from a thread about manhunt 2

they were saying how its a rockstar game and how now manhunts being released, nintendo is getting more ' mature ' .

so basically they said there ' MIGHT ' be one

we will have to wait till then.

started way before mh2 thread. started with the interview of TakeTwo

PtonJalken said:
started way before mh2 thread. started with the interview of TakeTwo

This blog (http://www.gta4.net/news/index.php) makes the point that it would be very difficult for TakeTwo to suddenly decide to do a Wii version and turn it around in 9 months when it has had long standing deals with Sony and MS.

GTA4.NET said:
What is certain at this point is that GTA4 has been in development for years and is coming out for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in October. About a PC version; it is difficult to imagine Rockstar abandoning its PC fan-base. The Hot Coffee debacle probably struck a serious internal investigation at Rockstar into how such an easter egg made it into the final release, yet that was an oversight by the developers which was spotted by enthusiastic modders, and a setback which is well overcome by the millions that the GTA trilogy on PC has earned the developers. Therefore a PC release either in October or in 2008 is very probable.

In any case, Nintendo's attempts to attract GTA4 to the Wii seem to me late and very much a case of wishful thinking encouraged by the press. Although GTA4 is supposed to be the next revolutionary title, and Rockstar is quite the unpredictable and secretive developer, a GTA4 on the Wii in October is a very, very long shot. That's two 'very's.

GTA are sh1t games anyway, no one admits it, but they are poorly made, crap art direction, all the missions are the same after 10 minutes into the game, i really get bored of them quickly.

Back