halo for wii

Destiny

Survived WC for 2 years
Mar 17, 2008
PR.
Wii Online Code
3929-2153-1019-2260
i know this may sound stupid...but imagine a halo game for wii.

feel free to give ur opinion

HyPeRsHoCk said:
It would be pretty fun, but it just isn't going to happen. :(
yea it wont happen,but it would be damn awesome

It would be great i think if they could make it just like the 360 version with all the same options and downloads.......but that will never happen ),:

Um... MOH H2. Utilizes the controls VERY well and is a heck of a game, the online plays fantastic as well, only thing is that you have to put it on uber hard to be a challenge.

I have played a TON of Halo on 360 and it is awesome and all, I just don't see the need to bring it over.

balrogs.pa said:
oh god, ew.
One, the graphics would be horrible.
Two, the online would be crap
Three, no buying things online
Four, No rankings.

thats all i got.

Lol crushT

Anyway, no point in bringing Halo up for Wii. Thats like bring up Zelda for 360, the chances are so ridiculously low, it's stupid to even bring it up.

A more reasonable thread would be Bioshock for Wii, even though the graphics make that pretty impossible too lol :p

and for anyone who wants to be Mr. Smart Guy, Bungie cannot up and decide to make Halo for ps3 or Wii because Microsoft owns that IP not Bungie.

Call of Duty 4 or Army of Two or even TC's Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2 for Wii would be pretty incredible, I enjoyed COD 3 for Wii, that's a lot of fun with the Perfect Shot!!! Oodles and Oodles of Noodles and Fun

lattes said:
Um... MOH H2. Utilizes the controls VERY well and is a heck of a game, the online plays fantastic as well, only thing is that you have to put it on uber hard to be a challenge.

I have played a TON of Halo on 360 and it is awesome and all, I just don't see the need to bring it over.

MOH H2 is NOTHING compared to halo, it annoys me how we get one good FPS and people start comparing it to halo, the online is alright and has no lag but the gameplay will never match halo's. and YES i do have MOH H2 and i did have halo 1 and 2.

all we need is an FPS thats not a WWII game (i dont like them that much) with a good story line and some good gameplay, it will come eventually (i hope).ime still wondering if its possible for a developer to make an FPS as good as halo with the wii's motion sensing.

Wiiman0001 said:
Call of Duty 4 or Army of Two or even TC's Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2 for Wii would be pretty incredible, I enjoyed COD 3 for Wii, that's a lot of fun with the Perfect Shot!!! Oodles and Oodles of Noodles and Fun

CoD3 as a game sucked, CoD3 on the Wii was even more horrible.

Back