Help me!! A wii is at stake!!

balrogs.pa said:
Say 89% of ps3 games cause children and grown-ups alike to try to destroy things or kill people.

then say the wii's games are usually E for everyone.

that always gets em!
And is that an actual statistic or are u pulling it out of your *ss? :lol:

shrek4wii said:
And is that an actual statistic or are u pulling it out of your *ss? :lol:

He made a joke for the OP to use on his brother, geez.

Wii has good games coming out as well, along with what the other people have already mentioned.

Ps3 has good games yes, but most of which can be found on the 360 which is cheaper than the Ps3.

So let your brother know that as well.

Winners vs. Losers

Here are a few things to use against your brother:

1. PS3 is currently in last place based on sales.

2. In every generation of the "console wars" the winner has never been the most powerful console. PS3 is arguably the most powerful console this generation and hence...

3. Wii's motion sensor was called a fad, but first Sony and now maybe Microsoft are "trying" to copy it.

4. Developers make games for the console for which they are most likely to sell their game. The Wii after 1 year has surpassed the XBox360 (our for 2 years) world wide. Assuming Wii owners buy games proportionally, more 3rd party developers will make games for the Wii than any other console at some point.

5. Nintendo is arguably the best first party developer. No Wii, no Nintendo.

So what advantage does the PS3 have over the Wii?

Games: There are many games only available on Xbox360 and PS3 right now. This is changing as Wii continues to dominate sales. PS3 is last worldwide and possibly the hardest console to develop for...if developers had to cut one system, which do you think they would chose? And with the quickest growing install base, the Wii might become the logical primary console.

Graphics: Without games, graphics are pointless.

Too bad you can't get both. However, I'm not sure if I would go Wii/PS3 or Wii/XBox360.

CantGetAWii said:
He made a joke for the OP to use on his brother, geez.

Wii has good games coming out as well, along with what the other people have already mentioned.

Ps3 has good games yes, but most of which can be found on the 360 which is cheaper than the Ps3.

So let your brother know that as well.

Ps3 and 360 are evenly matched in price range......

Well if your brother is smaller than you, pumble him, that's what I would do, if not, out-smart him or verbally assault him.

CantGetAWii said:
Even the Arcade one?
I don't believe so.

yes but ps3 and 360 arnt ment for a small Hard drive

40GB would be ideal but 20 GB i dont think so

i have a 60 GB hard drive and its already full......

plus the arcade version pretty much sucks unless your a 10 year old kid who gets his kicks out of playing old games the go right ahead.....

and lets not forget the fact that ps3 comes with a bluray player while 360 you have to pay an extra hundred for a HD player

zeon9881 said:
Have you ever played a ps3 game or ps3 it self

i mean playing a stupid game like gundum would obviously keep you away from seeing the potential of ps3

play a game like uncharted or resistence or warhawk

speaking of warhawk im playing it right now

lol i commited suicide and took three people with me =)

and to the above guy thats the parents fault for buying the game for the kid or for not checking the kids games at home

theirs a ESRB rating on games for a reason

yeah i've played it, and i dont like it

zeon9881 said:
yes but ps3 and 360 arnt ment for a small Hard drive

40GB would be ideal but 20 GB i dont think so

i have a 60 GB hard drive and its already full......

plus the arcade version pretty much sucks unless your a 10 year old kid who gets his kicks out of playing old games the go right ahead.....

Nonetheless it's a cheaper alternative that has the same games for the most part.

Mattdz said:
yep:yesnod:
It's a shame. You will never experience the awesome games on other consoles. Bioshock, Call of Duty 4, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, etc..

I've been Nintendo games all my life. Since I was 4, I started with the NES. I'm just not a fanboy.

CantGetAWii said:
Nonetheless it's a cheaper alternative that has the same games for the most part.

killzone 2

Haze

LBP

GT5

tekken6 ( im pretty sure about this one)

MGS4

-----

in my oppinion ps3 and 360 are evenly matched, and by you saying 360 has the same games, that would go to ps3 as well. as in me saying ps3 has the same games for the most part

but now you really cant name all the good games that are coming for 360 now can ya

i mean halois out and since it was a triligy their wont be another one

Gears of war 2 is coming but then again 3 will be exclusivly for ps3, and it using the cell processor would mean triple(or even more) the desturction

Back