Help me!! A wii is at stake!!

Yes by me saying the 360 has the same games, that goes for the Ps3 as I am comparing the games with the 360.

Its hard to read what your saying, but all I was getting at is the Arcade is cheaper than the Ps3 with the same games, thats why I am saying its a better alternative if you wanted a Ps3.

I am not aware of what the 360 has coming, simply stating which is cheaper of the two.

zeon9881 said:
then whats wii?

and please explain to me in full detail why 360 is better

ok, every system has at least one advantage over the other.
PS3:graphics
360:games
and the Wii:gameplay

LiquidD said:
Wiimote waving lol

I still love my Wii but... yeah.

im not being a fanboy (Seeing as how i own all 3 consoles) its just that when someone tries to claim oneis better then the another, it pisses me off:ciappa:

zeon9881 said:
im not being a fanboy (Seeing as how i own all 3 consoles) its just that when someone tries to claim oneis better then the another, it pisses me off:ciappa:
I'm not a fanboy either. I'm defending the PS3 because it pisses me off too.

Mattdz said:
ok, every system has at least one advantage over the other.
PS3:graphics
360:games
and the Wii:gameplay

Ps3 has a bigger selection of game right now and will (obviously) get more( im talking about good games)

and the 360 has a slightly, little but better graphics card but with the ps3 cell processor we can all admit that ps3 will have better graphics, and on top of that consoles (imo) will never obtain the full potential of the grapics it has hence the ps3 and 360 will have head to head competition in graphics

and dont through the old " ps3 gets framerate drops" have you ever seen framerate drops in R&C, uncharted, resistence, warhawk? no because their not multiplatform

360 is easir to work on hence the reason why multis on ps3 have these issues

zeon9881 said:
Ps3 has a bigger selection of game right now and will (obviously) get more( im talking about good games)
No it doesn't. I like the PS3 but it doesn't have a bigger selection of games.

LiquidD said:
No it doesn't. I like the PS3 but it doesn't have a bigger selection of games.

360 has been out for awhile now ps3 has been out alittile over a year

but if you look at the good games out for both the consoles you can see why i said that

the ratio of good games is very close to each other

and seeing as how 2008 has tons of more god games cming out for it i can wright that easily but on the other hand ou are technicly right sooo.......

you have ps3?

Dang mate, don't give up.

Wii>360>Ps3.

Tell him these: The Ps3 has hardly any games, NO RUMBLE. WTF. NO RUMBLE CONTORLLERS IS RIDIULOUS.

zeon9881 said:
360 has been out for awhile now ps3 has been out alittile over a year

but if you look at the good games out for both the consoles you can see why i said that

the ratio of good games is very close to each other

and seeing as how 2008 has tons of more god games cming out for it i can wright that easily but on the other hand ou are technicly right sooo.......

you have ps3?
Not yet. I will be getting mine when MGS4 comes out or, if it comes later than expected, I'll get it in like a month or two. I have to save up since $400 is still a lot for me. I do have to pay other stuff.

Wulf said:
Dang mate, don't give up.

Wii>360>Ps3.

Tell him these: The Ps3 has hardly any games, NO RUMBLE. WTF. NO RUMBLE CONTORLLERS IS RIDIULOUS.

tis called Dualshock 3

coming in 08 for NA and out in China

------------------

yea i know its alot of money thats why my brother pitched in 300$ my dad 200$ and me the rest of the money

actully i bought my first ps3 game yesterday

warhawk

lol ps3 games are still to expensive for me though

Back