Holy Crap Did We Get Nuked?

Frogger said:
Wow, you're quite optimistic if you don't expect your plane to land on a string of fat children then.
Or the plane will get trapped in the gravitational pull of an American :yesnod:

Frogger said:
Wow, you're quite optimistic if you don't expect your plane to land on a string of fat children then.

Yeah, British food is just way up there on the list of tasty huh? No wonder you don't have an obesity issue as a population :).

Yeah, earthquakes are no fun, esp here in northern California. We had a ~4.5 a few months ago.

Hey believe it or not some Americans actually are underweight... I run about 6 miles a day and im very underweight. While there are people in my school that break chairs when they sit on them:lol:

I'm extremely underweight.. I hate it. I'm over 6 feet tall and only weigh 140-145. Plus I look extremely skinny.. (Even though it's gotten better)

laderer5 said:
Hey believe it or not some Americans actually are underweight... I run about 6 miles a day and im very underweight. While there are people in my school that break chairs when they sit on them:lol:
Amen. No matter how much I eat, I just don't gain weight. And the doc says if I don't gain weight it'll be bad for my health. HOW MUCH FAST FOOD CAN ONE MAN EAT?!?! Actually, at this point, the doc is encouraging Big Macs (ew, gross).

the Lunar Eclipse is to blame!

after it was over....everything started to go whack!

-runs for the hills-

nic7 said:
I'm extremely underweight.. I hate it. I'm over 6 feet tall and only weigh 140-145. Plus I look extremely skinny.. (Even though it's gotten better)

Dude, that is skinny. I'm 5'9" and 120 lbs. I was 125 but I think our 1 yr son caused me to lose some weight :).

Haha, the thing is.. I eat 4 large meals a day and lift 4 days a week.. that mixed with running 2 days a week in the morning and going to the gym to play basketball 3 times a week you think I'd gain some weight! But no.

Well.. in fairness.. I've gained about 4 pounds and I've been doing most of these things for weeks.. (Excluding the running. Started that 2 weeks ago)

gnahc79 said:
Yeah, British food is just way up there on the list of tasty huh? No wonder you don't have an obesity issue as a population :).

Yeah, earthquakes are no fun, esp here in northern California. We had a ~4.5 a few months ago.

Actually, we do have obesity issues. Eat that!

Back