Holy Crap Did We Get Nuked?

[DT] said:
I'm surprised anyone can consume anything solid in the UK given the state of dentistry over there :D

One of our favorite "heavy people" shows in the one on BBC [America], You Are What You Eat - the woman does an, *ahem*, "poop assessment" to determine the person's digestive health :lol:

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/273/index.jsp

I was waiting for someone to throw in a teeth joke.. Nice Work!

*Insert witty self-cause of British shakiness*

I felt it over here, too!

I know, I know. Sensitive skin :(
Zoro11031 said:
Amen. No matter how much I eat, I just don't gain weight. And the doc says if I don't gain weight it'll be bad for my health. HOW MUCH FAST FOOD CAN ONE MAN EAT?!?! Actually, at this point, the doc is encouraging Big Macs (ew, gross).
eat more.

LevesqueIsKing said:
*Insert witty self-cause of British shakiness*

I felt it over here, too!

I know, I know. Sensitive skin :(

eat more.
*says something inaudible while chewing on a handful of cheetos*

Thats all I can tell you to do.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but [unless you have a disease] you obviously aren't trying hard enough to gain weight. Eat denser foods, do not go longer than two hours without eating [take plenty of stuff to school and work], and do not stop eating when your body thinks its full. That is what I like to call a 'default setting', you just need to re-teach your body what 'full' really is.

I'm on your side, man. We're both living this hardship.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Thats all I can tell you to do.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but [unless you have a disease] you obviously aren't trying hard enough to gain weight. Eat denser foods, do not go longer than two hours without eating [take plenty of stuff to school and work], and do not stop eating when your body thinks its full. That is what I like to call a 'default setting', you just need to re-teach your body what 'full' really is.

I'm on your side, man. We're both living this hardship.

This is exactly my case. I have a disease and because of it and my medications, I have increased appetite but also weight loss. I eat a lot in the morning, a lot in school, I pretty much take everyone else's lunch (not bully way. They gimme it). I eat a lot after school at my aunt's house. Finally, I eat when I get home. I'm almost always hungry. When I was first put on the medication, the side effect of weight loss caused me to lose 10 pounds in a week or so. This was pretty much gained back now though.

Brawny said:
I keep forgetting your island is puny.
I had to think twice about it too. I realized the UK is no bigger than Michigan. Because magnitude 4.6 earthquakes aren't really that big. Those are a regular occurrence in California.

Funny on Wiki it says the UK averages one 3.7 to 4.6 magnitude earthquake a year, one 4.7 to 5.5 every 10 years, and 5.6 or larger every 100 years.

I am too far away to be affected by that, here in Australia. Only had 1 experience of a quake, and that was a single wave that made the window rattle...
But we have a great big freaking drought, which is a lot worse than the earthquake, damn it.
I....neeed..... waaater.....

Back