Holy Crap Did We Get Nuked?

Darkprinny said:
Might be
Canadas a bit big
Just look for a fault line
California has one going stragte throgh it
Yup.....*plans to move*

If a big earthquake hits that fault line, the entire Pacific West will be gone!...I think...

Close
But there is a volcaneo some ware that if any of it falls into the sea it ill wipe out a bit of the US

I havent been told where due to my evilness and hatered of US tv

Darkprinny said:
Close
But there is a volcaneo some ware that if any of it falls into the sea it ill wipe out a bit of the US

I havent been told where due to my evilness and hatered of US tv
Oh yeah....

Ahem! There is a super volcano in...YellowStone Park. If it erupts the whole world will know....cus it's gonna be loud. Most of North America, I think, will be covered in ash.

I was awake when it supposedly happened and I didn't feel a thing! Then I fell asleep but my mate text me telling me and therefore woke me up : / everyone was talking about it today though, but for some reason I just didn't feel it!

Frogger said:
She is in LIVERPOOL.

Oh my God, that was hell scary. My friend felt it in London too.

It was nothing...

I've been through a handfull of 'em. They arent fun...
I guarantee when your house gets destroyed by an F-4 tornado or a flood ravages your city, you wont be wishing for a disaster then. IF you're still alive.

@Emma-A Chimney!? What the hell?

MazenXD said:
it was me:devil: . I begain taking over the world HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......
i was thinking for a few month what country should i start with ontell i met a gay brit it answered my quetion so i begain taking over brittin those gay bastared deserve it Mmmmwwwwwaaaahhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahah

A golden nugget in WiiChat history. I couldn't find a more rascist, nationalist and homophobic post, even if I tried.

navarre said:
The irony is, you live in Liverpool. And don't get me started on that 'European Culture Capital of 2008', as its all bull. We get the olympics in 2012. Beat that, sister.

I'm not trying to have an argument with you, we can both suck.

Back