Horrible thing happened in my town.

Looking at that video just makes me angry. Those vandals must be a really insensitive group in order for them to do that without some sort of a guilty feeling arising within their hearts. I hope the family manages to carry on with their lives.

That's disgusting.

They should be made to clean it ALL up and pay for all the damaged caused.

But how do they pay for it all their 13?

Make them get a job.

Fell sorry for you, wario and kwon.

Also, lol at kwon:lol:

kwon your a working man now, you can supply the cash:cool:

It is disgusting, and the fact that it was a 13 year old. In England they are just anti social and and such and then we slap an ASBO on them which they break and nothing ends up happening...

The one thing that would annoy me is the fact that these two teenagers destroyed family pictures which are irreplaceable.

The world is terrible, all this defiant youths and such. Growing up in this world shouldnt be happening the world should not be this way, it is down to leadership. Political leadership will affect the whole country, like the VTech shooting because guns are legal in America but in a case like this it is family leadership and something has went wrong with these kids who go out of there way to ruin a familys life.

I hope the dance goes well for the fund raising.

Also, sorry to mention it but wario I doubt your case was as bad as this.

Cpt.McCloud said:
The world is terrible, all this defiant youths and such. Growing up in this world shouldnt be happening the world should not be this way, it is down to leadership. Political leadership will affect the whole country, like the VTech shooting because guns are legal in America but in a case like this it is family leadership and something has went wrong with these kids who go out of there way to ruin a familys life.

I hope the dance goes well for the fund raising.

Also, sorry to mention it but wario I doubt your case was as bad as this.
...........my home got burned down and consider arson.........someone did it on purpose.........please dont make me remember.........im actually feeling better today from being depressed yesterday..........

wario2ooo said:
...........my home got burned down and consider arson.........someone did it on purpose.........please dont make me remember.........im actually feeling better today from being depressed yesterday..........

These 13 year olds did it on purpose.

Surely you were on at least local news and had fund raising if it was worse then this.

JCpackers05 said:
ok well its definintly a horrible thing, but why the hell would they want to take a complete video tour of the house and damages to be put up on the internet? thats not right IMO

Raise awareness, fund raising etc.

They have lots of reasons.

Wario, seriously, suck it up.
This isn't your thread, stop giving us this depressed bull****. I know three close friends off the top of my head who had their houses burnt down. I wouldn't know them if they hadn't had to move to my town. I don't need your abundance of "......................."s and complaints. Is your family still alive? Are you on a computer now? Do you have a Wii?
Yea. Don't complain.

My god the Wii owns... said:
Wario, seriously, suck it up.
This isn't your thread, stop giving us this depressed bull****. I know three close friends off the top of my head who had their houses burnt down. I wouldn't know them if they hadn't had to move to my town. I don't need your abundance of "......................."s and complaints. Is your family still alive? Are you on a computer now? Do you have a Wii?
Yea. Don't complain.
my family? they accused me of starting that fire........even though they say that it got started outside. I was there when it started and my big brother was babysitting and wasn't looking after me. Just cause he wasnt looking after me gives him a right to point at me and say i started it. During that point on, for 14 years. They have abused me, saying im a worthless, good for nothing child, and even left me in the cold for something i didn't do. Just cause they "think" i startedit. You can never feel from what i felt for those 14 years of pain, suffer, and crying from something i didn't do. There no way you can suck it up 14 years of that.

im going off.........i need to walk this off.

wario2ooo said:
my family? they accused me of starting that fire........even though they say that it got started outside. I was there when it started and my big brother was babysitting and wasn't looking after me. Just cause he wasnt looking after me gives him a right to point at me and say i started it. During that point on, for 14 years. They have abused me, saying im a worthless, good for nothing child, and even left me in the cold for something i didn't do. Just cause they "think" i startedit. You can never feel from what i felt for those 14 years of pain, suffer, and crying from something i didn't do. There no way you can suck it up 14 years of that.

im going off.........i need to walk this off.

Okay, here's something. I'm going to try and help you.
PROVE THEM WRONG.
Be more successful than they ever were, work hard, and do what you have to do. If they call you worthless, say "Okay", or better yet, "K", with a cheery, careless tone. What do you get out of being depressed? It's a horrible cycle, I've been through it. I think almost everyone has, for different reasons. For me, it was because of the death of my father. So, my thought process went like this:
-He's dead, I never talked to him enough.
-I feel horrible.
-I'll never see him again, because he's dead.
-He's dead, I never talked to him enough.
etc...

Take a wild guess at where that lead me. Yea, nowhere. Maybe yours goes like this:

-They think it's my fault/they hate me.
-I hate myself because they hate me.
-I didn't start the fire.
-But they think it's my fault.
-I hate myself...etc...

That'll get you as far as I did.
So take everything they say, and smear it in their faces in a few years.

:cryin: i feel sorry for you wario
but if they dont like you why did they buy you a wii
and why are you happy all the time :confused:

Back