Horrible thing happened in my town.

Well thanks to all who gave nice reply's, as for sending donations wario, well they would be accepted no doubt, but it may be hard sending your money from where you are to here.

I'll be back with news of how the dance went, and family is doing etc. if anyone is interested.

CantGetAWii said:
Well thanks to all who gave nice reply's, as for sending donations wario, well they would be accepted no doubt, but it may be hard sending your money from where you are to here.

I'll be back with news of how the dance went, and family is doing etc. if anyone is interested.
Please do continue to update us on their progress. I, for one, really do care about this.

i will give donation to wario because he had bad childhood

(the donation is a rep)

umm sorry i cant rep you right now it says i have to give other peaple rep first

Well heres an update on this.
The Family's house should be ready by Decemeber.
As far as I know the dance was a success.

Darn Kids.
They'll get whats coming to them.

surfinrach90 said:
That's disgusting.

They should be made to clean it ALL up and pay for all the damaged caused.

But how do they pay for it all their 13?

Make them get a job.
Comunity Service.

Ahh... well... this is really no surprise. I don't live far from where this happened.
Worse things happen in Durham to better people all the time.
In fact, just a little while ago in Durham some poor kid got shot sheilding his nephew during a drive-by.
For the sake of my sanity it's kinda tough for me to feel too sorry for this middle-upper class white family losing all their things.

Last edited:
Back