If you had to...

nic7 said:
Yeah, hadn't though about Amazing Race. I can actually see myself being successful at that one. I don't get mad easily and I feel as if I have a good sense of direction. But I'm not great at reading maps.. of course I could make my partner do that...

Yeah, I have good patience and I love being competitive when needed.
I am not good with the navigation bit either, but yeah..partner could do that.
It would be quite the experience.

Celeste said:
Omg Brandon, we could camp out for the auditions together, haha!

Sounds good.
I guess we would have to camp out next year though, additions for this year are done I think :( .

Big Brother...

So I could murder every one of those retarded house mates before turning the gun on myself.

nic7 said:
Yeah, hadn't though about Amazing Race.

That's a great one (I don't really watch it so I forgot about it)! I think from an experience standpoint, it would be the most amazing, given all the travel, people, incredible sites from all over the world.

CantGetAWii said:
Sounds good.
I guess we would have to camp out next year though, additions for this year are done I think :( .
April 19-20 in da T-dot :p

Can you sing? Or just want the experience.

That wrestiln one I was told about

People tell me I have a decent singing voice, so maybe a show to find what what anyone else thinks, or any type of show that involves a lot of physical activity, like the Gauntlet or something...

Celeste said:
April 19-20 in da T-dot :p

Can you sing? Or just want the experience.

Well I would say I have a decent singing voice. We should hit it up Celeste!

Canadian Idol - WiiChat Edition :D

Probably Shipwrecked! Does anyone watch that on Channel 4? It's usually on in the summer I think, it'd be amazing being on there!

Back