iPod or MP3 player

Gaz said:
Mac iTunes is alot different to windows itunes :p

Did not mention Mac or PC I meant in general doofus ;)

You win this time with your battery life cause you got lucky punk. But I shall return to defeat you with my Superman Inflatable Suit on... You will see :yikes:

match002001 said:
Did not mention Mac or PC I meant in general doofus ;)

You win this time with your battery life cause you got lucky punk. But I shall return to defeat you with my Superman Inflatable Suit on... You will see :yikes:
i can't wait ;)

i was only saying, there are alot of differences to mac and pc version of iTunes, as i use mac, i don't have many of the troubles windows users encounter.

Gaz said:
i don't have many of the troubles windows users encounter.
Touche... : INFLATABLE SUIT TURNS ON :

503581_l.jpg

I WILL END YOU! :lol:

I won't buy an IPod.....because there are already too many of them.......makes them less attractive or so.

Stupid iPods have just turned into a trend. What happened to "I like listening to music and I don't give a rat's ass if everyone thinks my mp3 player is ugly"?

Meh mine looks like a norm mp3 player
But its also a DAB radio
So its a unlimited music player

match002001 said:
Stupid iPods have just turned into a trend. What happened to "I like listening to music and I don't give a rat's ass if everyone thinks my mp3 player is ugly"?

very very true

match002001 said:
well i, and i'm sure others, get 30-40% off all apple products as of higher education, so choosing an iPod was actually a financial one :p

Just got an iPod for xmas because i've been listening to my damn cd player for 4 years too long. :lol: I didn't get it because I thought it'd look cool, but it really does w/ the cover i got on it :), but I just love music.

In the words of Wiired, nuff' said. :prrr:

I personally have a Creative Zen Vision:M.... it shits all over anything apple can create, i doesn't have itunes which is THE worst program devised ever (i use media monkey) and looks better, whilst actually providing better quality video and sound.

As an audio junkie, i long for the Cowon iAudio A2............... that is DAP sex right there.....

Does anyone know of any good flash-based, rather than HD-based mp3 players?

On good quality, my currenty mp3 player can only clock out like, 6 hours of songs.

But I had a flash-based RCA 128 MB player before, that thing went on for hours on end on a single AAA battery!

So, my next player will definately be a flash player.
Just wondering if y'all know of any good'ns.

Trulen said:
Does anyone know of any good flash-based, rather than HD-based mp3 players?

On good quality, my currenty mp3 player can only clock out like, 6 hours of songs.

But I had a flash-based RCA 128 MB player before, that thing went on for hours on end on a single AAA battery!

So, my next player will definately be a flash player.
Just wondering if y'all know of any good'ns.
Haha, that's funny. I think I still have that exact same mp3 player, the RCA Lyra, yes? Man, that thing really could go on for hours; I remember I was like the cool kid for a few weeks when I had that because everyone else was like "what's an mp3 player?" Same thing happened when I got an iPod mini.:D

You could go with the new iPod shuffle or any of the nanos.

Also, there are tons of really odd-shaped flash players, like the cube or icube or whatever it's called; pretty cool looking.

Last edited:
ya ipods are better :ihih: they can hold alot of music more than a mp3 player most of the time

I have a iPod video 30gig and i love it. :) It's my baby. Except people at my school are so competitive and say well my iPod is better its smaller it may hold thousands less songs than yours and not play movies but its the bomb. :mad5: I DONT CARE! :mad2: But if you want your iPod to look awesome go to this sweet site. www.ifrogz.com

Back