Is this game worth getting?

davidos90 said:
Hoping it doesn't turn out like Twilight Princess, Endless and boring...

Whaaaat? Are you sure you're talking about THE Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, the best game ever?

It's easiest to sum up the game like this... If you played Zelda TP and liked it, you'll like this game. They are different, but both have that same high replay feel to them. If you didn't buy this game I question why you even got a Wii.

Is this game worth getting you ask.

Well, um...

YES!

I am definitely considering getting it. Whats the local multiplayer like? I saw the video on nintendo website where the second player was 'freezing' enemies, is that all the player 2 will do? I know its not a multiplayer game but just wondering?

LiquidD said:
At the least it takes like 4 hours to get all 120 stars. If youre just taking your time, I'll say like 6 to 8 hours. Its not that long... or hard.

Why are you guys saying that it takes like 12, 15, 20 or 30 hours to beat this game? It's not that long and not that hard. Maybe around 20 hours if you get all 120 stars with both mario and luigi.

Yeah, once you get that video of you getting all 120 stars in 4 hours, I'll perhaps begin to believe you. Good luck. Even veteran players will take at least 15-20 hours to get all 120, and that's if you're going at a rather brisk pace. I'd rather take my time and enjoy it.

sagema said:
It's easiest to sum up the game like this... If you played Zelda TP and liked it, you'll like this game. They are different, but both have that same high replay feel to them. If you didn't buy this game I question why you even got a Wii.

You're saying that Zelda TP has high replay value? Really? I beat it and can't imagine touching it for a long time. Actually, I sold it after finishing it, since there's nothing left to do at that point.

SMG is a brilliant game
Its a game that you can pick up at anytime in the day when you're bored. :D

I love it! Somehow, 10 plus years after 3D platform games have been introduced to the industry, Nintendo has found a way to make one that is completely different than anything else.

galaxy was goty 2007.

that ought to tell you something!

Back