I've figured it out: Why i'm not getting a Wii just yet

To be honest, my ps2 lazer died because of over use of the dvd player ability, The main reason I used it as a dvd player was, I should have bought a game cube instead, crap gameplay on the ps2 imo, ROLL ON THE WII IN EUROPE.:ihih:

(It wasnt that bad really)

sheppy124 said:
To be honest, my ps2 lazer died because of over use of the dvd player ability, The main reason I used it as a dvd player was, I should have bought a game cube instead, crap gameplay on the ps2 imo, ROLL ON THE WII IN EUROPE.:ihih:

(It wasnt that bad really)

Yes the first release of the PS2 had a faulty laser. Watching movies killed your PS2. Xbox never had that problem and Sony later fixed that problem. Either way I also will never watch a movie on my console. Thats why I bought the HD DVD player for the 360 lol.

If they really wanted to they could just make a download so that you can play DVD's on your existing Wii. Because if I'm not mistaken the Wii games are on DVD's and the only reason you can't play DVD's is that the Wii doesn't have the software to play them.

I really want the Wii DVD, but I'm definately not waiting. They NEED a software download. The reason I want a DVD Wii is simply to save space. Why not have a 2-in-1?

i myself dont really care about dvd playback since i have 4 dvd players. nintendo also said the wii will cost more with dvd playback so probably $300.

Back