Approach this with an open mind, 6 Reasons why the Wii will fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
M4573RM1ND said:
Ok seriously now, YOU are WRONG and I will show you

counterpoint A: I dont know why everyone on here thinks the Wii has sold more than the 360. It hasn't. Wii has sold 13.17 Million, the 360 has sold 13.40 Million. Thats a difference of 230,000 units.

counterpoint 2: (why did you number it A, 2? why not 1, 2 or A, B?) No it has not, but thats because they aren't selling to the hardcore gamers, its just casual gamers who are buying just because. It seems as though it might have, as that is one of the Wii's largest criticisms and it seems to reinforce that kiddy image by refusing to amp up the graphics. By doing so, we get more cel-shaded games, and then it looks kiddy, which can shun buyers away. I know this firsthand.

PS3 has already crashed and burned. its like Sony's gamecube, only it failed faster. And I'm sorry, but I AM a huge Wii fan, and even I think the 360 will prevail over the Wii. The PS2 won the last console war, and it had nearly a years' headstart on GCN and Xbox. The 360 has a years' headstart on us and the PS3, so it has a huge advantage.

WOW buddy where are you getting your damn facts from. Even though the xbox 360 was realeased 1 whole year before the wii did. Even though the WII still OUTSOLD XBOX 360. and even if ur numbers were right, which they aren't, the wii cant be found on shelves and are selling more quickly then they are gettinf made so it will be soon. That is if your numbers were correct.

Heres my proof wheres yours. (there are 2 links chek both)
http://www.betanews.com/article/NPD_Wii_Outsells_Xbox_PS3_in_January/1172093755

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/09/13/wow_that_was_fast_wii_outsells_xbox_360.html

this was recent february 21 2007.
The most selleing system of all time
1)nintendo wii
2)Playsytation 2
3)xbox 360

so ur soo wrong loser:ciappa:

Last edited:
No need for namecalling[/REMINDER]

MVGeneral said:
WOW buddy where are you getting your damn facts from. Even though the xbox was realeased 1 whole year before the wii did WII OUTSOLD XBOX. and even if ur numbers were right, which they aren't, the wii cant be found on shelves and are selling more quickly then they are gettinf made so it will be soon. That is if your numbers were correct.
The Xbox was released 5 years before the Wii

M4573RM1ND said:
Ok seriously now, YOU are WRONG and I will show you

counterpoint A: I dont know why everyone on here thinks the Wii has sold more than the 360. It hasn't. Wii has sold 13.17 Million, the 360 has sold 13.40 Million. Thats a difference of 230,000 units.

If we lived back in late September you would be right. Unfortunately for you, however, we live in the present. And that means you are wrong.

Wii: 17.51M
360: 15.32M

And thats a difference of over 2 million.

http://www.vgchartz.com/

Ahcrap.

I thought this thread might crawl out of oblivion alive.

But it doesn't seem so.

~IN BEFORE THE LOCK~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back