July is the month for great SSBB news.

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
OK Eventually The smashbros site will run out of the two left characters that have been confimed in the game there are only so many left(Wario was just added 6-19-07) to the site and you know that more good things are going to come to us from the site and you know it.. The ever growing E3-07 event of a yearly life time, hopefully our SSBB wishes will be pushed and pulled from our immaginations right into the game, I'm betting a 75% chance of the release date being confimred on that day too, Perfect timing also. But the bigger question still remains for SSBB "Is the Great Hedgehog him self gona arrive in SSBB" Or the better question is.. "WTF?.. Why not?.." I've noticed people are starting to give doubt if he really is going to be in SSBB?.. so who knows.. But better yet you bet were going to get some good info on the game and it's secrets to be announced by the Ol' Hal Lab corp them selves, We will only know untill then..

I am about to litterally bust in blood baths of confusion and joy from the anticpation for the game.. >_> It's literally making my brain bleed the four letters >_>

And what is youre point?

This is really something that we all know and has been talked to death over a hundred times :p

Sonic doesn't bring anything other than speed. If you ask me he'd just be a faster version of Fox except he'd suck, Fox has moves and so does Mario. Sonic doesn't

^^^^^^
FO SHO!
unless they make him less speedy and more powerful (which isn't sonicish at all) he'll just be another fox copy.
Still interesting to see if he'd stay on the stage longer than a minute with all the running around.

Back