Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Wii?

yurayurae

Wiiman
Jan 18, 2007
Candy Land
Wii Online Code
6757-5296-5775-6224
I was looking all over the internet and I finally found a colum about how Kingdom Hearts 3 might be for the Wii. Is this true? :cornut:

Pure RUMOR!
Although it could happen. Square-Enix is getting a lot friendlier with Nintendo and the same goes to Disney. We MIGHT see it but I donno, seems kinda slim.

yes, square has been getting alot closer with nintendo, possibly because the contract for major titles with sony is almost up, but yeah, its still a rumor, but very logical.

it would be 100% awesome if it happened

i was considering buying a ps3 just for kh3 because ive been following the kingdom hearts series and i love it

although it does only seem right that a mainly DISNEY game should be on the wii because its "for kids" (yea right) so idk

I've neever actually played any of the Kingdom Hearts, but from what I hear they are awesome.. so I'de love to try KH3 if it came out for the Wii

It would be a dream come true for me. KH is such an awesome game with an awesome story, and it could have the same controls as Zelda. It would be amazing!! *crosses fingers*

Lets Hope So...

KH2 Final Remix Is Gonna Come Out With A One-On-One Battle With Sora And Roxas ANd A 3-D Chain Of Memories.

In Case You Didn't Notice...
ROXAS
SORA-X

And XEMNAS
ANSEM-X

Here's an idea.

Disney = Mickey
Square = Cloud
Nintendo = Mario

Kingdom Hearts 2 had Mickey and Cloud.
Kingdom Hearts 3 could have Mario and friends as well? Yes, I'm going there.

Mario wouldn't fit in.. it's just weird. Someone like Link though, that could work. On the entire idea, it'd be awesome if it happened, but we all know the chances are slim to none.

Back