Nintendo Worlds on Kingdom Hearts 3?

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
If Kingdom Hearts 3 goes on wii could there be nintendo worlds on it?

sorabrawl said:
If Kingdom Hearts 3 goes on wii could there be nintendo worlds on it?

It's Disney though.
But the FF characters on I and II could leave, and Nintendo characters REPLACE them.
So, great idea!!
:thumbsup:

Kingdom Hearts on Wii? I don't think so. Or at least I highly, highly doubt it. Then again, I've been wrong on many things...

but *cough* I definately think there's no chance.

There will be a KH for DS though. =P

Minako said:
Kingdom Hearts on Wii? I don't think so. Or at least I highly, highly doubt it. Then again, I've been wrong on many things...

but *cough* I definately think there's no chance.

There will be a KH for DS though. =P

if there is one for ds, then there can be one for the wii.

there was an april fools joke about kh3 coming to wii, featuring 40 charchters from nintendo, they even had a pic of mario with a key blade. cool idea i think, but at this point i think square would rather take kh to the next generation visually, which will be ps3 or 360. i cant see this game going to TWO consoles so....im gonna say it'll be on ps3.

Even though I would REALLY like it if Kingdom Hearts III came to Wii as well as PS3, I think the game would be better off without Nintendo characters :)

I think the PS3 suits to adults and Kingdom Hearts suits to families.
It would be a good choice for KH to go on the Wii because it suits to families, the disney worlds (other than ps3) wouldn't suit to the ps3's graphics

I'm looking forward to KH on both. Wii, just because I think Kingdom Hearts has a large enough fanbase of Wii players.

If I get a PS3 before the game comes out, I would think I would buy the game for the PS3, just 'cause I'm too used to playing Kingdom Hearts with the PlayStation controller :thumbsup:

Nintendo and Disney? Rah rah happy camp? Don't think that would work well.

The game already has a number of fans from the previous consoles, DS games are much easier to set up and the Wii dooes have complicated controls so I wouldn't bother. In fact, I don't like the game. I don't like Disney... And I don't like that this would mean Sora would be eligable to appear in the Smash series.

Heck no.

lloyd_yayo said:
there was an april fools joke about kh3 coming to wii, featuring 40 charchters from nintendo, they even had a pic of mario with a key blade. cool idea i think, but at this point i think square would rather take kh to the next generation visually, which will be ps3 or 360. i cant see this game going to TWO consoles so....im gonna say it'll be on ps3.
9d1940032be848dc288371bc6ffad13e.jpg

Is that the picture you're talking about? Mario looks like a retard in that.

So, Square apparently loves the Wii. They have like three in their break room. They've said that they want to make more games for it.
Also, they've had trouble with the PS3.

Certain Square-Enix employees have said that the expect FF14 to leave the Playstation, and head towards Nintendo who gave them their start.

So, could KH3 come to the Wii? Not impossible.

Apparently Sony is so difficult at the moment that it's not even certain that FF13 will still be PS3 exclusive. Which would make me really happy, even if it came out for the 360 or something. PS3 is way to expensive still...

Back