Nintendo Worlds on Kingdom Hearts 3?

TiwazTyrsfist said:
So, Square apparently loves the Wii. They have like three in their break room. They've said that they want to make more games for it.
Also, they've had trouble with the PS3.

Certain Square-Enix employees have said that the expect FF14 to leave the Playstation, and head towards Nintendo who gave them their start.

So, could KH3 come to the Wii? Not impossible.

Apparently Sony is so difficult at the moment that it's not even certain that FF13 will still be PS3 exclusive. Which would make me really happy, even if it came out for the 360 or something. PS3 is way to expensive still...

If the FF series would come back to Nintendo it would be great..... but i highly doubt it would since sony would do anything in their power to keep the FF series.... although it might be posisble... but i don't see it happening

AceAlabama said:
It's Disney though.
But the FF characters on I and II could leave, and Nintendo characters REPLACE them.
So, great idea!!
:thumbsup:

They would not have to replace the FF characters because you know the very first FF was on a nintendo console with a few more on like the gba so if they had those why could they not have FF characters again on a nintendo console now.:shocked:

Well, what's the point of putting the game on ps3? It's not aimed at the same audience KH3 is. Wii, suits all ages.

Therefore Wii=kh3.

Sod this kingdom hearts crap just get Square to team up with Nintendo again and get them to make a new Mario RPG!

Paper maio for me doesn't cut it! also Kingdom hearts sucks in comparison to games like FF.

Back