Mario Party 8 Screens

StevenNevets said:
I hate Japan!
Without Japan you probably wouldn't have that pretty little wii, or maybe even T.V. or Stereo or Car or The computer you are looking at these forums on Lol Japan Rules! ..... (Australia Rules More) :ciappa:

Wii17 said:
Without Japan you probably wouldn't have that pretty little wii, or maybe even T.V. or Stereo or Car or The computer you are looking at these forums on Lol Japan Rules! ..... (Australia Rules More) :ciappa:

Well, he certainly wouldn't have a Wii since Nintendo is a Japanese company.

But he might not have a Japanese TV, Stereo, or Car.

And since he probably runs a PC (Or even a Mac) they are both American operating systems, and most computers are made by American computer companies.

JCpackers05 said:
anyone know if this mario party is gonna be the classic style of play? that get 20 coins and buy the star....rather than in Mario Party 7 when u had to do all the crazy stuff to get a star....which i found rather stupid.

It isn't going to be like that POS mario party 7 from what I understand.

Cyan Winters said:
And since he probably runs a PC (Or even a Mac) they are both American operating systems, and most computers are made by American computer companies.

Japan design and create the majority of the parts though

StevenNevets said:
I hate Japan!

WHAT
Most Japanese girls are HOT and theres not much Violence. Whats not to like. I don't even have to mention Anime do I? And of Course NINTENDO! WOOHOO
And their early GAME release dates

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
WHAT
Most Japanese girls are HOT
and theres not much Violence.
Whats not to like. I don't even have to mention Anime do I?
And of Course NINTENDO! WOOHOO
And their early GAME release dates
if you have a weed whacker...
pussys....
gay...
alright.
ggg-aaa-yyy
:ciappa:

Go Mario Party!

Mario Party 8 might be online enabled so you can play mutiplayer online.
It's a rumor.

Back