Mario Party 8 Screens

i wish they made more mario adventure games though like mario 64 or paper mario(COOLEST GAME EVER) instead of making the same game 8 times over *cough* mario party *cough*

nintendo_13 said:
Does mario party 8 use the nunchuck ?
http://www.marioparty8.net/general-game-footage/videos/ looks like no. but game is incomplete and nunchuck use may be added, i'm assuming it will be coz it would add alot more variety to mini games, i'm just hoping it will have more than 80 games this time coz after game is complete all that is fun is usually multiplayer and trying to beat old scores, be great if it took longer than an hour to unlock all the games for a change. the first 2 were great but i like all the games in the series ive played, just 1 and 2 had a certain magic. nintendo glove anyone? lol people grinding thee hands spinning the joystick. i did it myself with the stupid shyguy game just to find out nothing happens if u get him around the whole room. was very disappointed lol (i was 9) :p

Wii17 said:
Without Japan you probably wouldn't have that pretty little wii, or maybe even T.V. or Stereo or Car or The computer you are looking at these forums on Lol Japan Rules! ..... (Australia Rules More) :ciappa:

since when was henry ford japanese

Yeah I know, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that Ford cars are no longer the best (although they are very reliable).

E7ernal said:
Yeah I know, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that Ford cars are no longer the best (although they are very reliable).

Noone said they were the best, so once again, that is not what he meant when he said henry ford.

Always loved the mario party series (never usually win cos it relies so much on DAMN LUCK)

looking forward to it about as much as i am to warioware :D (alot)

I want to party!
spag54a.jpg

Back