metal gear solid for wii?

I remember hearing the same thing Axtlar said. I don't think snake fit's in very well with the rest of the cartoony characters. Snake is a man and mario is well, a cartoon man.

why do you say "America"? I don't remember that game being in Chile...

I dont live in Chile im sorry, next time i will make sure to rule out every country on the planet to make sure you understand what i am saying.

Gr34t3st said:
I remember hearing the same thing Axtlar said. I don't think snake fit's in very well with the rest of the cartoony characters. Snake is a man and mario is well, a cartoon man.
there are realistic looking characters in there too: Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Peach, Zelda, Link, Capitán Halcón, Ganondorf, etc etc(let me guess "who said that Zelda, Ganondorf, Peach and Capitan Halcon where in the game?" right?)

lol u raped him axtlar
Greatest i know what you mean i feel that way too, He just doenst go . Like some characters like Cpt falcon and Samus are realistic but theres something aboout them that makes them stil somewhat cartoony. He really doesnt seem to fit in well , especially because SSB is fast paced, and Metal gear is stealth...

Belmont said:
I dont live in Chile im sorry, next time i will make sure to rule out every country on the planet to make sure you understand what i am saying.
you said America, what the hell?
next time try and recapacitate on what you are about to say

haha what, i know he didnt say i lived in Chile. Im sorry i should have said North America or the united states. haha, this is getting stupid we disagree and thats ok.

fatalorgasm92 said:
LOL He didnt Say you LIVED in Chile, Chile is In AMERICA durrrr
nicely said, at least one person in here knows that America is a continent and not a country. you get a reputation point for that...I'll figure out how to give it to you

actually North America is a continent and South America is a continent. But what ever i thought you guys would know i meant the united states if i just said America but i guess not.

fatalorgasm92 said:
lol u raped him axtlar
Greatest i know what you mean i feel that way too, He just doenst go . Like some characters like Cpt falcon and Samus are realistic but theres something aboout them that makes them stil somewhat cartoony. He really doesnt seem to fit in well , especially because SSB is fast paced, and Metal gear is stealth...

Exactly. MGS is stealth and SSB is like a party, fighting game. They are like complete opposites. In one screen from my mag I get, snake is sneaking up on link. The caption said "Newcomer Snake sneaking behind enemy Link". The game is all seeing.... how can you move around "stealthy"? I was excited when they announced him but after thinking about it idk how I felt.

Belmont said:
actually North America is a continent and South America is a continent.

You said "America", you didn't say North America or South America. He could've mistaken you for South America.

Last edited:
i think he will be a fun character i have a feeling he will kinda play like samus. they are kinda built the same i think.

they are surely adapting him to suit for brawl believe me, why would they make him use stupid stealth moves in a fast game like this? that's logical guys

Then why is he still crouched down placing a C4 on Link's back.... I agree with you about Nintendo and Kojima suiting him to fit in but I still think it would look out of place.

Back