metal gear solid for wii?

well I think Sonic would look more outta place than anyone in the game, but I still want him in there

I saw a "fake" picture of the character select screen. Supposed leakage? Let me try to find the pic again.

Here it is.
SuperSmashBrosCharacterSelectVer9.jpg

Looks fake but who knows.

After I looked at it I can tell it's fake because the characters that were announced are in 3-d. Everything that wasn't announced is in normal 2-d pictures. Well unless they appeared in a 3-d game. Some of the Fire-emblem ones look fake.

Last edited:
it is fake, sir, it's just a fanatic of RPGS who made this, notice how there are like 5 or 6 Fire Emblem characters and one from Golden Sun, that is just impossible..also Banjo Kazooie in there? yeah right. and look at the presentation, it looks horrible, very badly done

I figured. Some of the characters would be cool to have like Sonic, Mega Man, Bomberman, and Banjo.

Mach Rider too, probably will be a surprise unlockable character, but it's too much to ask

some of those really bolong there, diddy and megaman for example. Lol i think Tom nook would be badass.
Its definitely fake, Also its 32-bit They would never make it look that shitty.
I know we al agree its fake but just pointing that out.
Also on the right side it says then gamer ( as a sig maybe he photoshoped it?)
Anyway the biggest problem is that its 32 bit so it looks awful.
some of those would be pretty cool though.
I also keep hearing there 40 playable characters and that has more than 40

Even if it's fake, it's still pretty cool to look at those and imagine them being in a SSB game. I think some of those would be awesome to play with.

Well what isnt in the is Baby bowser, an hes supposed to be in SSBB but Ridley and cel shaded link are in there. Damn ridley will be cool. I just noticed captain olimar......Dude that guys is like 3 millimeters tall, not even exaggerating

no it wont...because konami guy is having trouble with space on the ps3, hence why its not for xbox 360 so no way will it be for the wii

sorry i know this is an off topic question but can someone tell me which is a good racing game of 1-4 players like need for speed?

WII60 said:
no it wont...because konami guy is having trouble with space on the ps3, hence why its not for xbox 360 so no way will it be for the wii
Who the hell are you talking to? there is nobody from 10 posts before yours that relates to what you are talking about. Theres no lack of space on PS3 btw it has a 60 gb hard drive with 40 gb blu-rays....

he's referring to the first page obviously...and they could make it for Wii, why not? maybe a different version

Back