Metroid Prime 3 VS Halo 3

Personally I'd prefer MP3.
Why? Well on the one hand, I see it like Tim Abasth from Control+Alt+Delete ( http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/news.php?i=1393 ) . Halo was cool and stuff, but well... It's just being Halo, just with a 3.
On the other hand I don't even like Halo too much. The Thing is, Halo 2001 rocked hard. But when Microshit took over publishing they imeadiatly turned it into... well... ****...

So I wouldn't take MP3 because it's better than Halo3, but because Halo just doesn't make it anymore for me.

Halo 3 of course, people metriod is good dont get me wrong. But halo has a good storyline and rocks in Mulitplayer. Halo 3 will have a way better storyline than 1 and 2, and the graphics will totally kill Metriod. I played both and i like Halo because of its controls and it has vehicles and has more weapons to use.

O

HALO 3 WILL BE RELEASE SEPTEMBER 25 2007

Halo 3 will Crush Metriod. Has awesome multiplayer and a Strong single player story line. Although I will be getting H3 the day it is released I will be sure to pick up Metriod for my Wii.

Wiinter said:
The numbers could actually be competitive at first, but once Halo 3 gets released on Vista there's no way to compete. Even if Wii managed PS2-like success, the Vista + 360 installed user base is impossible to compete with-in terms of sales.

However, Halo 1 player is over-rated. The real Halo experience is all about multiplayer. Whereas MP fans are thrilled with their single player campaigns, and even worried about its possible, eh, corruption by multiplayer focus. That speaks volumes about game quality.
actually
halo 1 single player ruled
halo 2 single player blowed because they tried adding so much to the single player to make it way better than halo 1s, which in return failed

im rooting for halo 3 cause id rather play halo 3

Wiinter said:
MP3C testers (internal Nintendo ones) have already started comparing the Wiimote-nunchuck system to the long beloved keyboard-mouse control system

What's your source on that?

If that is true, I'll put it in my sig!!!!

That could be the tipping point for me in my console decision, provided it gets implemented on more than one game!

Actually, the first time I read that at IGN, it was just Nintendo people saying that, but now IGN 'previewers' are confirming it. See link and quotes below.

As we played a new single-level demo of the Prime 3 at Nintendo's Wii event in New York City, the game's designers told us that we absolutely needed to try the new "expert" control mode. They explained that they hoped it would satisfy our cravings for first-person maneuverability similar to a mouse and keyboard configuration in FPSs on the PC platform.

We started up a new level where heroine Samus Aran explores a vast space station and immediately switched to expert mode. We're happy to report that it simulates the accuracy of PC first-person shooters almost perfectly, and we found ourselves soaring through levels, zipping around corners, pulling quick turns and zapping down enemies with pinpoint precision within seconds. Simply put, Retro has pretty much nailed it - and it makes the wait to 2007 for the game that much more difficult. We're not kidding when we write that Prime 3 feels like a brand new game with this control.

ign

Shut up. Halo is sooooo overrated.

Metroid Prime 3 will be a GREAT game, and if there is Wi-Fi, it will be even better!!

Halo 1-player sucks!

MP3 for the win

Halo will lose

If they add WiFi to Metroid Prime 3 and its anything like Metroid Hunters it will be incredible...I thought the DS outing into multiplayer was amazing and I genuinly enjoy it more than halos multiplayer (And incase anyone saysI bet you don't have Halo 2, add me on live and I'll put the disk in so my status says its playing :p).

I recon they should definatly have WiFi with these new characters and also the old ones from Hunters..I think we're owed that for the wait!

I'm guessing Halo 3 because Xbox 360 is more popular and has more sales right now. Though, it'd be cool to see Nintendo pwn Microsoft. Go Wii! It doesn't make that much of a difference to me though, I love my Wii whether it has the best sales or not.

Nfanboy said:
Shut up. Halo is sooooo overrated.

Metroid Prime 3 will be a GREAT game, and if there is Wi-Fi, it will be even better!!

Halo 1-player sucks!

MP3 for the win

Halo will lose

No wonder they call you the 8 year old fan boy...

mp3 will be good but this is halo 3 we're talking about...

Back